Parkridge Medical Center

Parkridge Medical Center

Hospital

Rate Parkridge Medical Center

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Parkridge Medical Center

Value

My mother was on east wing 3 of Parkridge Medical Center, McCallie ave and there was so much noise in the hallway. People yellow from one end to the other and just a lot of unnecessary noise for a hospital. There was a white male patient in the room next to my mother's room. The male patient had gotten out of his bed and coming out the doorway. This redhead nurse came running down the hallway screaming for him to get back in bed. He said he wanted to smoke a cigarette. She was very rude to him and he told her not to be screaming at him like that. Personally, I don't think I will be using Parkridge anymore. Memorial will be a better choice.

Submitted July 15, 2016 | flag

Value

This hospital is okay it's a little better than erlanger hospital.

Submitted June 24, 2016 | flag

Value

Went to the ER because I had the flu. The nurse taking my vitals was rude. I was running a fever of 101 and she rudely asked if there was a reason I was shaking and can I please stop so she could get my vitals. I tried to tell her I had a heart condition and she told me I was hyperventilating. She wouldn't listen to me. This will be the last time I use this hospital. The entire staff needs a lesson on bedside manner!

Submitted Jan. 8, 2015 | flag

Value

Our experience was very good till the emergency room doctor came in. He did not introduce himself and had made up his mind as to what the problem was even though he did not do a through work up. My wife is on methadone and he just assumed it was the problem. He made it personal when he should have kep an level open mind as to what the symptoms were and what the additional test would have told him. Instead he lectured my wife about his negative thoughts of methadone. Upset her so much, she broke down into tears. Later I had taken her to a specialist in another state and the first thing the specialist stated was there is clear evidence of a problem. The specialist said the other doctor was a fool for not putting aside his personal feelings and doing his job. As for the hospital and the other staff, they were very helpful and kind. Hope this helps.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2012 | flag