Roper St Francis

Hospital

Rate Roper St Francis

Ratings for Roper St Francis

Value

We always use Roper or St. Francis facilitates and staff doctors and nurses. We are very pleased with the quality of medical we receive.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2019

Value

Once I got past the check in people it was a great visit. I made an appoint for a procedure and they had 2 weeks to get ready. I was told to be there at 7:45 a.m. They could not find my paperwork but I was in their computer. The person that checked me in told me she did not want to bother the people who were suppose to present my paperwork because they were have a busy morning. Oh my God! So I sat down and waited for 45 minutes. Watched other people get checked in and out while I sat there and no one did anything. Finally I got upset and told them to get the process moving. After another 30 minutes I used my phone and called the person who arranged my appointment, had her fax the missing form to the check-in department and finally got checked in. If I was not proactive I would have been sitting there still wait for my 8:00 a.m appointment. If I were you I would call ahead the day before and make sure the necessary paperwork has been submitted. Everyone after the front check-in people were great. ROPER ST FRANCIS CHECK-IN DEPARTMENT NEEDS SOME WORK. The lady working at the computer as you walk in needs to value other peoples time more then she does. Again, she told me she did not want to bother the department who were responsible for having my paperwork ready because THEY WERE HAVING A BUSY MORNING. OH MY GOD LADY.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Value

porr quality in communication with patients different people all of whom have no knowledge who you are and have to re-explain

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

Value

ER facility charge, tests and laboratory costs are over twice reasonable and customary for the area. Two hour visit for shortness of breath billed at 7802.00! Identical visit and charges at nearby competitor billed at 4387.00. Both new, state of the art facilities, 5 miles apart, why would this one be so much higher? Service was great, facility lovely but cannot possibly be worth the price you pay to be there. Only glad that I was not admitted.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

Doctors at Roper St Francis

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.