Kindred Hospital- South Philadelphia

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital- South Philadelphia

Ratings for Kindred Hospital- South Philadelphia

Value

They did well by this old man! Kurt and Tawanda were great! All the staff were caring .

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Value

The treatment was great! Everyone took great care of my sister. She was happy here and the first time she never complained about the food. She said it was just like being at home.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Value

It was good. The people are nice and really care. Jodi from my therapy was very nice.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Value

It's alright, it's a comfortable place. I would recommend.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Value

We brought one our residents to Kindred Hospital for care. We are very pleased with the care and attention that was given. For us the nurses were very helpful and the communication was great. Our resident is also pleased with Kindred.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Value

One of the best hospitals I've been in. If I had to do it again I would come back here(but I hope to never be in the hospital again). The people are very respectful, very nice. They did good! James Thompson

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Value

The best hospital I've been in. The people are professional and kind. You never have to wait for anything. The PT and OT therapy is top of the line. My CNA Angela is always there she always see's that I am taken care of. You can see how hard she works and never says she's to busy to help. This is a well run ship! I don't mind coming here. The case management is good too. All around everyone is here for you. The doctors and specialists all talk to you and not at you. They keep you in the loop and include you in your care.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Value

I've been in and out of the hospital for year and a half with chemo. This is the first time I've had tasty food. The staff is wonderful too!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Value

We would recommend this hospital. They were able to communicate with us. Thank you Theresa and Brady. Thank you Theresa our Ambassador. They also made sure the family was taken of. We are very happy.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Value

It was very good. The staff was fantastic. No problems at all.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Doctors at Kindred Hospital- South Philadelphia

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.