Kindred Hospital- South Philadelphia

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital- South Philadelphia

Ratings for Kindred Hospital- South Philadelphia

Value

Everything here is great. I am very satisfied with the care I received.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Value

How lucky I've been to know you all . The care and kindness you gave my best friend will never be forgotten. You are all truly wonderful human beings. You have my heartfelt thanks.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Value

We are very happy with Kindred South Phila. The staff was nice, there were always people around. I saw my husband stand up and walk. I remember when he greeted me by telling me when he ate solid food and not purée. I don't think he would be with us if we didn't get him to kindred.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Value

I was told at the last hospital I was at there was nothing else the could do for me. I weighed all my options, made plans with my family and I said to my children, "I have to find another option I am not going out like this." We found another option. W e called Kindred Hospital South Philadelphia, met with the staff and one doctor. He told me that my life is not over. He told me to trust in him and the help from my Lord and he would get me back to my home with my family. I sit here today sound and proof that I am healthy enough to move on with my life.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Value

Here at Kindred Hospital you feel like a family.The staff is caring & supportive.I am glad for the excellent care I am getting here.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Value

The treatment here is very caring and I wouldn't be anywhere else. I've been in hospitals for 15 years. You're already sick and you're already in the hospital why would they insult you and harass you? Here at Kindred Hospital they are so caring and considerate. You feel part of a family. Every bit of treatment is exemplary!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Value

My wife receiving excellent care. Nurses & doctors giving great care and concern. A good "small" alternative to a large hospital setting.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Value

The nurses and staff are very nice. They tend to patients really good.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Value

The doctors and nurses here are all so caring and extremely helpful. Alicia, Maureen, and Floss were the most memorible nurses I had. They were extremely helpful.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Value

i stayed at Kindred because i had a serious one infection. They were wonderful. The hospital was clean and the doctor visited me every day - even on holidays. He really cared about how i was feeling. The nurses never left my room without asking if there was anything else i needed before they left. They were real professionals. The aides were so helpful. I'm gld I'm better but if i had to be sick, this is where i want to be. It was great.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Doctors at Kindred Hospital- South Philadelphia

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.