Kindred Hospital- South Philadelphia

Kindred Hospital- South Philadelphia

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital- South Philadelphia

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Kindred Hospital- South Philadelphia

Value

This is good place to take your loved ones. I trust them with their care. Dr. Patel is a great doctor.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2017 | flag

Value

They did well by this old man! Kurt and Tawanda were great! All the staff were caring .

Submitted Feb. 14, 2017 | flag

Value

The treatment was great! Everyone took great care of my sister. She was happy here and the first time she never complained about the food. She said it was just like being at home.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2017 | flag

Value

It was good. The people are nice and really care. Jodi from my therapy was very nice.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2017 | flag

Value

It's alright, it's a comfortable place. I would recommend.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2017 | flag

Value

We brought one our residents to Kindred Hospital for care. We are very pleased with the care and attention that was given. For us the nurses were very helpful and the communication was great. Our resident is also pleased with Kindred.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2017 | flag

Value

One of the best hospitals I've been in. If I had to do it again I would come back here(but I hope to never be in the hospital again). The people are very respectful, very nice. They did good!
James Thompson

Submitted Feb. 6, 2017 | flag

Value

The best hospital I've been in. The people are professional and kind. You never have to wait for anything. The PT and OT therapy is top of the line. My CNA Angela is always there she always see's that I am taken care of. You can see how hard she works and never says she's to busy to help. This is a well run ship! I don't mind coming here. The case management is good too. All around everyone is here for you. The doctors and specialists all talk to you and not at you. They keep you in the loop and include you in your care.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2017 | flag

Value

I would recommend this hospital. All the doctors and nurses are nice.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2017 | flag

Value

I would recommend this place. The staff, therapy, Doctors and food are great.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2017 | flag