Kindred Hospital- South Philadelphia

Kindred Hospital- South Philadelphia

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital- South Philadelphia

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Kindred Hospital- South Philadelphia

Value

My stay was very nice, it was excellent! The nurses were on time. They were good when I rang for them. They are very friendly and down to Earth. I like the place I don't want to leave. The therapists are also nice. It's just a nice place. Anybody who wants to get better and feel well, this is the place.
John Harper

Submitted Jan. 11, 2017 | flag

Value

Very facilitating, very nice and polite. You get what you want
and never have to wait long . Very good at what they do.
p.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2017 | flag

Value

(This is being finished from the previous review.)
You have a wonderful technique here. I'll never be afraid to come here again. I want to get a house attached to here. I mean that from the bottom of my heart.
Joan

Value

This is the most caring hospital and I'm going to miss everyone here. I really think this is the best place to come and get well. Everybody is just wonderful and generally concerned about you. I was concerned when I first came here because I never heard of this place. When I came in, the smiles I was greeted with and the doctors made me feel better right away. I had some dark days before I came here. You have

Value

Thank you for being pleasant and nice. No one was miserable working here. Everything was 100%, they went overboard.

Value

Tammy and Nicole my wound care nurses are excellent! Very excellent!! My Occupational and Physical therapists Jody and Nick excellent A+, DR. Patel and staff very nice, DR. Nolan and my nurse Theresa very nice. My CNA’s Tawanda, Patricia, Lisa all so many to name were all great. They made sure I was clean and made sure I had the supplies I needed every day. Lori from the kitchen was very helpful with my menu and made sure I ate the right things to stay healthy. I was very happy with the service here, I never had a problem. If I ever have to come back to the hospital I want to come back here.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2016 | flag

Value

I really like it here. I like the food, staff, everyone. I hope the next place I go is half as good as Kindred.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2016 | flag

Value

It was nice. My nurses Kurt, Bradey, Kianna, Theresa and everyone was good. I felt like they really cared for me.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2016 | flag

Value

I like Dr. Patel he explains how I got here and all his knowledge will get me better. He explained everything to me. Jody from Physical Therapy was a breath of fresh air . Nursing was extremely helpful.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2016 | flag

Value

Very well done, taken good care of. Very professional , that's what it's all about.

Trilby