Kindred Hospital- South Philadelphia

Kindred Hospital- South Philadelphia

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital- South Philadelphia

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Kindred Hospital- South Philadelphia

Value

I didn't know anything about this place until Jocelin came to my room to tell me about Kindred and since leaving Temple I've been very happy and glad I chose to be here. All of the teams here collaborate in order to give the best care. Nursing, Respiratory, Wound Care and Rehab are all very helpful. All of the C.N.A.s were good but Pat, Pam, Darcia and Nicole were especially helpful. Joe, Debbie, Merlaine, and Rochelle all helped me with my breathing and getting stronger. Pete, Elianie, Steve, Kurt and Aubrey were especially good when I had them for my nurse. Everyone here is caring and will help you reach your goals. Nick and Jodi from rehab pushed me to my limits. I'm on my way to Somerton Center but will really miss Kindred. They get an A+ in my book.

-AH

Submitted May 22, 2017 | flag

Value

I came into kindred not being able to speak or eat and I could hardly move. I can now speak and eat real food which is great for hospital food with good portions. I haven't to been to the gym many times yet but have already made unexpected progress considering my weakened condition. The staff is great barring some exceptions which you'd expect anywhere you'd go. Everyone here is very encouraging to help you reach your goals. Marion, Michelle, Rhiannon, Tammy and Nicole the wound care nurses, Jodi and Danielle from The rehab department and Pat the CNA stand out the most to me but there are so many others that have helped me accomplish my goals, especially the nursing, respiratory and therapy staff. Mike the nurse manager is my best buddy and an angel in disguise to all who come to Kindred. He always seems to know when I need him most and will spend whatever time needed or do anything to help me. If you ever find yourself in a situation where you'd need respiratory weaning from a ventilator, wound care and a need for physical therapy I'd absolutely recommend Kindred Hospital in South Philadelphia.

- Diane Lawler

Submitted April 28, 2017 | flag

Value

This is good place to take your loved ones. I trust them with their care. Dr. Patel is a great doctor.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2017 | flag

Value

They did well by this old man! Kurt and Tawanda were great! All the staff were caring .

Submitted Feb. 14, 2017 | flag

Value

The treatment was great! Everyone took great care of my sister. She was happy here and the first time she never complained about the food. She said it was just like being at home.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2017 | flag

Value

It was good. The people are nice and really care. Jodi from my therapy was very nice.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2017 | flag

Value

It's alright, it's a comfortable place. I would recommend.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2017 | flag

Value

We brought one our residents to Kindred Hospital for care. We are very pleased with the care and attention that was given. For us the nurses were very helpful and the communication was great. Our resident is also pleased with Kindred.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2017 | flag

Value

One of the best hospitals I've been in. If I had to do it again I would come back here(but I hope to never be in the hospital again). The people are very respectful, very nice. They did good!
James Thompson

Submitted Feb. 6, 2017 | flag

Value

The best hospital I've been in. The people are professional and kind. You never have to wait for anything. The PT and OT therapy is top of the line. My CNA Angela is always there she always see's that I am taken care of. You can see how hard she works and never says she's to busy to help. This is a well run ship! I don't mind coming here. The case management is good too. All around everyone is here for you. The doctors and specialists all talk to you and not at you. They keep you in the loop and include you in your care.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2017 | flag