Kindred Hospital- Lima

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital- Lima

Ratings for Kindred Hospital- Lima

Value

I was on the ventilator for my breathing and in ICU. I would recommend Kindred Hospital to anyone. They were always right there for me. Chris Booher saved my life. He helped me so much. The nurses and staff took great care of me. Thank you Kindred Hospital for saving my life! All the doctors were good. I had excellent care.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Value

This was my 3rd stay here because of my breathing and a wound. Everyone took really good care of me. I would definately recommend this hospital to my family and friends. Everyone was wonderful and treated me like family. Ronald Blatt

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Value

The staff was very friendly and treated me well. They went out of their way to help whenever possible. The food was very good. . They even remembered me from when I was here almost 2 years ago. I was very satisfied with the treatment. I was able to go home after being in a nursing home for almost 2 yrs.. THANKS to everyone who helped reach my goal of being able to go home.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Value

Unless you want horrible nursing care in a facility that claims to be good, don't allow anyone you love to have to stay here! MOST of the nursing staff care more about their personal lives than their patients. Horrible care here!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

Value

A wonderful place to heal, everyone here has treated me well. My room was always clean, and the staff always had a smile on their face. I would recommend Kindred Lima, to my family and friends. Becky Bowman.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Doctors at Kindred Hospital- Lima

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.