Kindred Hospital- Lima

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital- Lima

Ratings for Kindred Hospital- Lima

Value

I love Kindred! I would recommend Kindred for Hospital stay and really love the people. Thank you for all you have done and given to me!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2019

Value

The staff is wonderful and I can’t single out one person because they were all great. The food was also good. I had the same spell with my oxygen as last time and that’s what brought me back to Kindred again. As last time they took good care of me and helped me get better and now I’m able to leave. I’m feeling great.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

Value

I have needed to come back to Kindred 3 times and every time I have been taken care of really well. I enjoyed everyone who took care of me and appreciate everything they did for me. After 6 weeks I am very thankful for going home.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2019

Value

Everyone was very pleasant. Was a very positive experience. Everyone was helpful and if they didn’t know the answer they would go find someone who could answer my questions.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2019

Value

The care was great. I enjoyed the food. I would like to give a shout out to everyone here at Kindred and thank you for helping me to get home.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

Value

To all the girls and guys at Kindred Hospital,I want to thank all of you for being so good to me during my stay. You all feel like part of our family. Thank you and God bless you all.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

Value

My stay here was good. All of the staff was good. I would come back here if I had to.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Value

The nurses were great. All the staff was very attentive and caring. The Dr.s were great. I’d come back if I had to.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Value

All the staff has been excellent. They have all taken care of patients quite well. My techs Dawn, Heather, Kayla and Ashley were excellent and treated me with respect and treated me exceptionally well. Kudos to my nurses Angie D, and Wendy who gave excellent care and spending time with me. Kim at night was excellent also. I know there were more but that’s all the names I could think of.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Value

I really liked all of my nurses but the one that really stood out was Becky from nights. I had a great stay.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Doctors at Kindred Hospital- Lima

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.