Kindred Hospital- Dayton

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital- Dayton

Ratings for Kindred Hospital- Dayton

Value

All the nurses have been helpful and compassionate. Here, someone always comes in and checks on me and if I need anything. The call light is answered quickly. Dr. Torres is great and listens. I had a good experience at this hospital.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

Value

While at kindred for three to four weeks, all of the nurses and techs were quite attentive and concerned for my well being. My care was always the number one priority and that was made apparent to me throughout my time here. The therapy program at the hospital knew what to work on with me and took my goals into consideration. They didn’t overwork me. It is comfortable here as everyone checks on you and responds appropriately. I would definitely recommend the facility to others in need.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2019

Value

Attentive to needs. The time the staff took to teach us how to care for our loved one at home is greatly appreciated. The nurses and respiratory therapists really made sure we understood processes and procedures for providing care. If I called on the phone I was provided with updates. The physicians answered questions and concerns. Everyone worked as a team to make sure he got better. I would recommend this facility to others.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2019

Value

While here at kindred, the staff treated me like I was family. I felt like I was at a 5 star resort with the care and attention I received. I was accommodated with everything I wanted. The physicians communicated well with myself and my family. I would recommend this facility to others in need. The OT, PT, AND SPEECH therapy was excellent and had me push the bar to go to the next level and were encouraging and motivating which I needed.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

Value

The physicians explained things in a may that was understandable. Some of the NURSES AND PCTS took good care of my loved one. Therapy did a great job and always addressed my concerns and always provided me with anything I felt he needed. Case mananager is great. The patient advocate follows up and addresses concerns. She stops by daily to see patients and families.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2019

Value

Since my admission here at this facility everyone has treated me with great care. The wound team is excellent. The rehab gym is very nice and has the equipment to help you rebuild strength and mobility. My room is kept clean and everyone is very friendly.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

Value

My grandson has been in this facility for over 6 weeks now. The care that he has received has been first class to say the least. All the staff is very responsive to all his needs. There is a weekly management meeting with representatives from each affected departments to update the family on the progress of my grandson and give us updates for future plans and treatment. There are too many great employees to single out, but they know who they are, and we appreciate all their hard work and caring treatment.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

Value

I would never let anyone I know go to Kindred. My mother was there almost 2 years ago. The patient in the next room broke her hip because she couldn't get anyone to help her to the bathroom. My mom would pass away there because the doctors couldn't decide exactly what to do to help her get better.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

Value

We have been at Kindred Hospital for a while now and I must say I am impressed with the daily follow up by the management administrative team. I met on individual on my tour of the hospital who was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and he was present when our loved one admitted. He explained everyone's role to us and a description of ltach which we had not had previous dealings with. The rooms are spacious compared to other room we have had at the regular hospital and so far staff are quick to assist and explain things on a non hospital persons level.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Value

When I came here I was very sick, people have been very good to me. The guy helping me is in to see me to see if I am ok everyday. They come when I call for help, I like it here and the people are very helping. I am getting stronger with everyones help. Would come back here.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

Doctors at Kindred Hospital- Dayton

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.