Kindred Hospital- Dayton

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital- Dayton

Ratings for Kindred Hospital- Dayton

Value

Most comfortable bed I’ve been in. Room is kept clean. Everyone is awesome from kitchen staff to nursing staff. Food is good. I was able to have my trach removed while here. Tiffany with wound care changed my dressing during a meeting and that impressed me. I’d recommend kindred to others.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

Value

I’m happy that my husband was weaned from the ventilator. I’ve been pleased with the entire experience here. I really like Dr. Rubio and Dr. Torres. The speech therapist was wonderful with my husband and took her time with him. She was very precise, thorough, and explained the swallowing study well. She was very professional. Trudy is wonderful and a great nurse. Jennifer follows up and is attentive to patients and families.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2019

Value

My has has been treated very well and provided with good care. I would definitely recommend this hospital and I rate it a 10 on a scale of 0-10. I’m glad we came to kindred and just wish he didn’t have to leave.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

Value

Many people here have been excellent. I am kept turned and being kept changed . When I get uncomfortable and need moved the staff helps me find a comfortable position. The room is kept clean and I enjoy my private room. I was allowed to have my entire family in my room and present for my birthday. The staff demonstrates professionalism. I would recommend this facility to others. The therapy team is wonderful. My privacy and dignity has been maintained and respected. The wound care nurses are very good. The patient advocate has been very helpful and check on me daily.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

Value

This is the first hospital we’ve been in that has weekly team meetings and it is wonderful! They are very informative. The facility is kept clean. Dialysis being in this facility is very nice. I like the Therapist, Doug. We have had some wonderful nurses. The Pct’s Have been wonderful. I think everyone has been professional here and this is one of the best hospitals we’ve been to.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2019

Value

I have given reviews to people that I felt went above and beyond their responsibilities, they truly showed care and concern for my mothers well being . I really wish that this facility could keep patients full time as a nursing facility would, I am comfortable stepping out of my mothers room knowing that she is in good hands. I want to thank the staff at kindred for making my mothers and myselfs stay here pleasant and comfortable. I don’t even remember my mother once saying “I want to go home” as she usually does in a hospital stay, thank you for that. I most definitely would recommend this facility!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

Value

Great place 3/7/2019 SubmitSubmitSubmitSubmitSubmitGuest My daughters care has been excellent. This facility is phenomenal and treat my daughter with loving kindness, the staff is caring, and respectful. I love the staff and the loving care she receives here. I love this place and wish they offered a skilled nursing unit. I sleep at night knowing my daughter is being taken care of. I would recommend this facility to anyone in need of care for their loved one.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

Value

Jennifer, Lisa, Monica, Katie, and Marsha encouraged me and kept me smiling. I would recommend this facility. The doctors have been awesome. I have been treated with loving care.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

Value

Everyone I’ve come in contact with has been caring and the Call button is answered quickly. I’ve been in different hospitals and nursing homes since Thanksgiving and my recovery has been the focus here. All the staff has focused on my recovery. The respiratory team is always available to help me when I need a treatment. The meals are filling and healthy. I surely would recommend Kindred to others. The staff demonstrates concern and have kept my spirits up. My birthday was in January and I said I wanted some chocolate cake and next thing I knew I had chocolate cake on my dinner tray.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

Value

Nurses and pcts are outstanding, especially Martin and David. Martin will always hold a place in my heart. I appreciate everything they did for me. I would recommend this facility to anyone who needed the types of services offered here. The therapists, Lesley and Karen worked with me to get me moving. The wound care team spoke with me and explained things in a way I could understand and answered all of my questions. There is a great team of people here!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

Doctors at Kindred Hospital- Dayton

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.