Kindred Hospital- Dayton

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital- Dayton

Ratings for Kindred Hospital- Dayton

Value

Everything has been great! I recommended this facility to a family that was here touring the hospital. The care is wonderful here.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2019

Value

Everyone here has been great. We have no complaints. It’s a small hospital and everyone cares. We would recommend this hospital without a doubt. We wish we didn’t have to transfer to another facility as everyone here has been great!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2019

Value

Well its been 53 days and i finally get to go home tomorrow!! I have mentioned how wonderful the staff is here and i mean all staff from Aviana in housekeeping.....who greeted me every morning with her sunshine attitude and always asked if i needed anything....too the great PCTs.... Jenea was incredible with her uplifting talks. The nurses ALL of them were patient and kind... especially Trudy, Crystal and Amy. And then there is the wound care nurses ....Tiffany, Erin and Amy who constantly reassured me and took the time to answer every question I had. Finally the administration staff who constantly asked how i was and if i needed anything!! I unfortunately had to spend my birthday while here (July 4th). The staff arranged a room for my entire family to come and celebrate with me. It meant the world to me ....knowing how sick ive been these past months. Thank you, Thank you to all of you!! I more than highly recommend this wonderful hospital.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

Value

We have been so pleased since being here. The weekly team meetings are incredible and allow for questions and explanations. Staff members explain things and help us understand why certain things are done in a sequence. Everyone has been wonderful here. Everything has just been great!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2019

Value

This is the best service I’ve experienced While in a hospital. I have no complaints. The wound nurses are happy my wound is getting smaller. My call light is answered and I’m never denied anything I ask for. Everyone here is just great. Therapy works with me and even showed me how I’ll get in and out of a car. Dr. Yacoub checks on me and even makes me laugh. His assistant Allison is very nice.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2019

Value

I had reservations about my loved one coming to kindred from rumors and a prior experience but overall it has been a good experience and I would recommend this hospital. Trudy is a great nurse and should be recognized. Allison is wonderful and a great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2019

Value

I was pleasantly surprised at the staff being understanding and taking time to listen to me. Nursing staff listens and treat me respect. The wound care team helps me feel more comfortable about having my wound care done. This has been a better experience that I had imagined which is a good.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

Value

The staff here is very nice. My call light is answered quickly. Friendly staff make this experience easier.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

Value

My husband was transferred to Kindred from another hospital. Kindred arranged for an immediate pick up from the other facility and placed my husband in ICU where he remained for about 2 weeks and Kindred brought him back to health. I appreciate the care, concern and compassion they showed towards my husband. I would recommend kindred 100% .

flag | Submitted May 7, 2019

Value

While during my stay here, the staff are really caring! They are emotionally supportive, hold my hand when I cry, and are patient. Physical therapy pushes me to do the best that I can do and has helped me walk better and do better. The wound care nurses are amazing! The patient representative is amazing! There are too many people to name that have been wonderful. I would recommend this hospital.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2019

Doctors at Kindred Hospital- Dayton

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.