The Saratoga Hospital

Hospital

Rate The Saratoga Hospital

Ratings for The Saratoga Hospital

Value

I have a spinal fusion on March 6th with Dr Herzog I was on D3 the nurses and staff on this floor where the most excellent experience professional health personnel that I have ever come across they are the best and thank you for the best care that I have ever received in my life and this was not the first time that I was in a hospital Forest day but you made me feel like I was in person not just something that you had to do cuz it was your job you went above and beyond and made me feel good see you in my family was 2 hours away from me and I was all by myself you didn't make me feel alone and I appreciate it the nurses and staff on D3 Rock

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Value

wait lines for simple blood work is terrible. to much paper work. request upfront co-pay even when you have none.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

Value

Went to emergency room and was taken in immediately. The staff was very professional and pleasant. I entered in tremendous pain in my lower back and running down my left leg. When I left about an hour and half later the pain level was down to 2 or 3 on a scale of 10. They also gave me suggestions of a couple of doctors to see for follow up treatment.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Value

The emergency room is a mess at times and I had to wait 4 hours to be seen while in terrible pain and nausea. I guess it was more important to treat the welfare bums from the trailer park on the west side of Saratoga who have a sniffle than people with real problems. Youre better off going to Wilton urgent care and stay clear of this hole.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Value

Excellent state of the art facility. Superb emergency room service and care

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Doctors at The Saratoga Hospital

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.