Sisters Of Charity Hospital

Hospital

Rate Sisters Of Charity Hospital

Ratings for Sisters Of Charity Hospital

Value

For such a religious hospital that hospital needs God!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Value

The doctors don’t have any value for their patients and inexperience. Very dirty and outdated Hospital.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Value

I have been to this Hospital numerous times, both in patient and out. I had 1 problem with it, and it was the patienin the next room was smoking in his room and I am highly Allergic to cigarette smoke. .

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Value

They were immediate initially with two of everything . two NP said I was fine,When I told them pollution disturbed my heart beat. Then EKG person took ten seconds to have me assigned a bed in the ER. There machine said I was dead and the staff said its this machine, so what good is it .no one looked down my throught in seven hours(my complaint (heart beat , burning throat and lungs-from =pollutant) .Doc said must be admitted- that I sit on the couch and watch TV all day and probably have blood clots that could kill me in an instant. I don't have a TV I work (they never asked in seven hours two docs three NPs c scan and EKG. I actually don't own a couch either just chairs. WHY... i just got on medicaid.(due to chemical pollutant) I don't know how I would rate them, its a comparison-and I haven't much experience with hospitals.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Value

Horrible experience there. Not enough staff any shift any day of the week. Always short-staffed, but they somehow have record profits. Nobody ever came to the room when I needed something or needed help, though they would tell me someone would be right there whenever I pressed the call button. I waited two hours or more for someone to come to help me. EVERY time. My doctor was the worst. Treated me and my family terribly. The discharge planner didn't want to send me to anyplace that wasn't a Catholic Healthcare facility. Trying to keep the money in house. The experience was awful. I wouldn't ever return there by choice. I would always choose outside the Catholic system at this point.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Value

Great experience from all staff at this hospItal. If I had to go back it would definitely be to Sisters!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Value

Found the staff to be accomodating and pleasant .... Night shift was a bit underaccomodating during my monitoring of vitals EKG was beeping due to the attachments coming loose thus activating an alarm , a bit lackluster in response .....But cleaning room staff at night were very pleasant and encouraging ( something I needed ) as I had major surgery ... Would definitely recommend this hospital in future and will be getting surgery for a hernia at this hospital in future .....

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

Value

If you want to die this is a great place to do it!!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

Value

I found this hospital to be above average in service and overall cleanliness during my recent surgery and stay.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Value

D/c with an infection and bandage/dressing not changed when needed. A snippy nurse when I requested something.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014