Erie County Medical Center

Hospital

Rate Erie County Medical Center

Ratings for Erie County Medical Center

Value

I was a patient at this hospital in 2018 I was in a car accident and the nurses and staff were friendly and helpful. The rehabilitation unit is excellent and very friendly and caring.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2019

Value

OH my god, my stay here over last weekend,was a major nightmare!!! I felt as tho I was in an insane asylum. Went in with chest pains. Still had to sit in er force hrs before being seen. Admitted me,after sitting in er exam room for 12 hrs. The staff of techs that do your testing are good at what they do, but the Dr's on the other hand are a disgrace. I transferred to another hospital after getting 3 conflictING stories about my condition. No sleep people screaming all night for service......will never ever go there again. This place should be closed down instead of adding a new,emergency room. If it's not a,trauma case they are no help for any other cases. Would not even bring my dogs to this place.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Value

Physician assistant are rude and the hospital itself is not welcoming and dirty

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Value

I am impressed with the folks that work there. From the check in, nurses and doctors

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Value

Doctors, couldn't give you a symptom of what is wrong with you, but they can push a pill on you!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

Value

This place is filthy and the staff are rude and indifferent to the needs of patients.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Value

The staff is very uncompassionate. The place is filthy.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

Value

burn unit staff is horrible. very unprofessional and unclean. makes every visitor put on blue overcoats but yet come into room wearing store bought scrubs with blood stains. doctors are nice but are too busy so u will be dealing with pa's. this is becoming a university hospital so theres students coming into your room every hour. once released, you have tocome back to there surgery clinic for followups, because surgeons there either dont have private practices or hospital makes them see patients at there clinic. the surgical clinic is filthy and very outdated. have nothing good to say about this hospital.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012