St. Peter's Hospital

Hospital

Rate St. Peter's Hospital

Ratings for St. Peter's Hospital

Value

I wish I asked his name but I wanted to thank the ER Doctor who was so kind to me on Saturday, June 29, at the Jazz Festival at SPAC. While working at the gate, I experienced a fainting spell. No doubt due to the heat. This caring man, stayed with me, asking questions, taking my pulse, etc. He then continued to accompany me to the medical facility on site and stayed to insure that I was okay. So thankful for his kindness. Please pass on my gratitude. (JudyH@nycap.rr.com.) Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2019

Value

It is frightening to know that the doctors orders are not always delivered to patients by NURSES. This happened in the ER as well as after surgery when I was specifically denied the medication my doctor ordered for me. I was basically in pain for 9 hours until I finally threatened to call my doctor's office! Suddenly the correct pain reliever appeared! Try not to be alone after surgery. Nurses can (and do) make your life hell.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2019

I would never go back waited 5 hours and still no service very unprofessional

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

Value

I had both of my children in this facility and, the care for myself is above board. By far the BEST hospital in the Capital District !

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Value

i like st. peters hospital i will tell them they should go there

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

recent surgery,OR staff and 6mcauley staff excellent

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Value

I love St. Peter's Hospital. I have been to others in the area and they did not give me proper care. I have no complaints with St. Peter's.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Value

Be very cautious if you go to the ER,,,, the clinical staff are not employed by St Peters Healthcare, they are from an agency. Very very poor service, even my name tag had a man's name on it,,, and I am a woman. Terrible, terrible, terrible!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Value

The nurses and physical therapists and Urology house staff tried to get me out of the hospital after a hip replacement after only three days when I could neither walk nor urinate . Nursing staff held a grudge , and stopped talking to me when I sought help from my surgeon , to stay in the hospital until I could at least walk and urinate somewhat . House urology staff , actually wrote that I had agreed to self catheterization, when I had specifically said no to this. A scary place to go without lots of ego strength.Food was excellent. I had CDPHP , and the bill was $43,000 , I paid $100.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013