Sedation Dental Surgical Center

Sedation Dental Surgical Center

Hospital

Rate Sedation Dental Surgical Center

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Sedation Dental Surgical Center

Value

Bad dr mean dr not a nice doctor her office staff gets nervous when she's around she should change her name to privilege dr who rushes you in and out its sad she should be nicer the office is filled with the sick and elderly your suppose to help our hearts not make us feel useless I guess when we get old this is what happens help us dr benson you're there to fill oath of help patients that need it quick turning your backs on us. Mary

Submitted Jan. 21, 2017 | flag

Value

I woke up with a blanket with cat fur on it. How do I know this? Because I'm allergic to cats and had a reaction, which required administration of benadryl.

Submitted July 15, 2015 | flag

Value

Sedation Dental Surgical Center provides special needs patients, both adults and children, and patients with dental fears with enhanced treatment by providing streamlined dental care under general anesthesia and be discharged the same day. Sedation Dental Surgical Center has expert dental, nursing staff and board certified anesthesiologists to provide monitoring and recovery treatments after each procedure.

Submitted June 23, 2013 | flag