Kindred Hospital-Las Vegas

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital-Las Vegas

Ratings for Kindred Hospital-Las Vegas

Value

I received outstanding care from the staff at Kindred Hospital Sahara. The physicians were knowledgeable and professional. I would recommend this hospital to anyone needing care. Thank you. Asbury T.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Value

I have been a patient at Kindred Hospital Sahara for a month and during my stay, I've received excellent care from all my doctors. They all worked collaboratively to successfully improve my health and I'm grateful. -Andy D.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Value

I have been a patient at Kindred Hospital Sahara for about three weeks and I have received excellent care from the nurses, physicians and other employees. I was a patient here a while back and received very good care which is why I chose to come back when I needed to be hospitalized. I want to thank everyone and special thanks to nurses Maddie, Lela, Steven, Jeremy and to my patient rep Ann. Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Value

Our son received great care from Kindred Sahara Hospital. We are grateful to CNA Yordi, Kelli, Angel and big John and little John. Steven, Roger and Ari are all very good nurses. Arpak is very professional and very willing to help. Millie and Leticia are very good. Respiratory Sandra and Christy are wonderful. Stephnee, Estrella and Ann are all wonderful and very helpful to us. Kim is also very nice. Thank you for helping our son get better. We think the speech therapist wasn't helpful. She did not seem to care about our son. -Mr. And Mrs. Tsai

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Value

I want to thank everyone here for taking such good care of me and being so nice. Wymee, John CNA, John my wound nurse, Gaye, yvette, Julio for always smiling when I see them. My doctor was wonderful too. Thanks for everything.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Value

I've been a patient at kindred Sahara for a couple of weeks. The nurses and CNAs are all so nice and take such good care of me. I think kindred must send all their nurses to charm school because even when I'm having a rough day, they are wonderful to me. Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Value

Maral and Charlie are terrific nurses. Nina and Cora are great CNAs. I'm happy with the care I'm receiving. Thank you for everything. Mark V.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Value

Marla Is an amazing nurse. Kaitlin is also excellent. Lucy is very caring and Nellie shows great compassion. All of the staff treat me very we'll and I am receiving great care here at kindred Sahara hospital.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Value

They tried to move my loved one (the patient) out very quickly and was only worried about the medi-care rather than his health. The patient (our loved one) died one week after leaving this hospital for another one.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Doctors at Kindred Hospital-Las Vegas

Dr. Syed I. Pervaiz

Dr. Syed I. Pervaiz

Latest Rating

This doctor only added to the misery of our experience. He would not inform us as to what was happening with the patient (our loved one) and he had no solutions on ... Read more

Dr. Carol L. Marrandino

Dr. Carol L. Marrandino

1 review

Latest Rating

I am 64 years old. In my youth I traveled the world. I have been to many dentists over the years in many places. For the past 13 or so years Dr. Marrandino has be... Read more

Dr. Ronald A. Shockley

Dr. Ronald A. Shockley

Latest Rating

Dr. Shockley saved my son's life. He is both brilliant and compassionate. I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to refer a patient to him.

Dr. Jerome F. Hruska