St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center

Hospital

Rate St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center

Ratings for St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center

Value

Dr Francesco Gargano never showed up in the ER after 4 hours, wanted me to go to his private office in Shewsbury the next day to have the stitches done.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Value

I received excellent care at St. Joseph's, actually changing surgeons so that I could be cared for there. My care was coordinated perfectly from pre-operative testing to discharge. The nurses were wonderful to me and to my entire family, letting my son-in-law visit me after hours when he returned from a business trip. Many years ago my husband had emergency surgery at St. Joseph's and was in ICU for 10 days, he was a difficult patient to care for but everyone was kind and caring. They saved his life and that is why I would NEVER hesitate to go to St. Joseph's.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Value

Too many nurses there have ghetto attitudes. They would rather spend the effort arguing than doing their jobs. They would rather fight you than get a HIPAA consent form. And they know absolutely nothing about HIPAA. Even when one of the nurses there is obviously wrong they always stick together. They are like a gang. And I don't mean that as a compliment. That place looks about as clean as the city dump. I would not go back there.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

Value

Their psychiatry department is worthless. I was there for depression but was never even examined or treated by a doctor or even a therapist.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Doctors at St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center

Dr. Waleed S. Lashin

Dr. Waleed S. Lashin

Latest Rating

Dr. Lashin is an excellent , brilliant doctor treating me for stage 3 colon cancer of the cecum and with sprouting on the omentum. I cam so grateful to Dr. Lashin... Read more

Dr. Frank Yuppa

Dr. Frank Yuppa

Latest Rating

saved many peoples lives by his advance and reading that other patience brought to him to read

Dr. Lorraine Cornwell

Dr. Lorraine Cornwell

Latest Rating

Dr. Cornwell is an excellent professional. She answered all of my questions and was extremely helpful in my decision to have surgery. The surgery was 100% effectiv... Read more

Dr. Vincent J. De Filippi

Dr. Vincent J. De Filippi

Latest Rating

Was told he was the best and he was. Would go to him or recommend anytime.

Dr. Nancy Holahan

Dr. Nancy Holahan

Latest Rating

Dr. is quiet knowledgable. Appt's are mostly on time. Staff is okay could be nicer and have more people skills.