Nash Health Care Systems

Hospital

Rate Nash Health Care Systems

Ratings for Nash Health Care Systems

Value

My mother and I were in a terrible car accident and we were seen and released within an hour I suffered injuries to my chest my neck knees and back they do not care if you are in pain they did a few xrays and sent me on my way they told my mother her foot was broke and she had torn ligaments after they released her while she was inthe waiting room. I was having difficulty breathing and that's all they did I am no better noww! As we were leaving the hospital I looked down annd they had left the IV In and I had to take it out myself poor care!!! I wouldn't take my dog there!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

Value

The drs seem to not care about the comfort of the patients. They think everyone is just out looking for drugs. Our family friend was there for a week & they wouldn't even let him shower. He suffers from legitimate chronic pain & thy refused to give him pain meds during his one week stay. They made him give his meds to them and then they said they "lost" his prescriptions! They don't even look at our charts before seeing a patient. They have never know my allergies. My mom went in went second degree burn on her hand. They told her to put a special cream on it & to take Tylenol. That nothing would really help take the pain away for a burn. I HATE this hospital!!! They all need to be fired!!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Doctors at Nash Health Care Systems

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.