CAROLINA EAST MEDICAL CENTER

Hospital

Rate CAROLINA EAST MEDICAL CENTER

Ratings for CAROLINA EAST MEDICAL CENTER

Value

doctors and nurses intermingling inappropriate. r,,besanko potty mouth who ever hired her should be fired. all the obese nurses i saw while i was there for a week...jees ya think they are talking wellness with bojangle biscuit gravy on their chins...smh. liked it better 4 -5 uears ago. whats up with the "penis" jello shots...sooooo inappropriate and i had to wait 30 minutes for this nurse neuman as she was stuffing her face with hamburgers and hotdogs. my lawd quess you cant split a frogs hair four ways. i should have gone to craven animal hospital.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2019

Value

The emergency room department is bad. I wouldn't take my frog there. People were called ahead me plus a 3hr wait . BAD UNPROFESSIONAL SERVICE!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Value

Do you want doctors that dont even listen to you? Do you want to sit around for hours waiting to be seen? Go to Carolina East Medical Center in New Bern, NC where you will get F****d like an old style brothel. The doctors dont care about you jjst there paycheck.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Value

I was taken to Carolina east emergency room on August 5th at 1030 pm with a head injury. I had a goose egg on my forehead that protruded at least an inch and was 2 inches long, Covered in blood, my eye was extremely swollen. My entire face was a mess. I waited in the waiting room for over 3 hours. My husband repeatedly asked for ice and if it was safe for me to be sitting there with a severe head injury. It turned out to be 4 facial fractures and An orbital blow out. I had the eye muscles stuck in the fractures. It was extremely painful and was not given anything for 6 hours. They did seat me behind the security officers, so I wasn't with the other patients. Being seated directly behind the 2 on duty security guards had a birds eye view of thier security staff. Never in my life have I seen 2 so unprofessional security personnel in my life. In the three hours I was there they may have looked up from there phones a total of 3 times. Once so they could rub each other's backs. They were playing games on the computer. Which had personal screensavers. It is a hospital, I personally don't want my information on a computer that is used to surf God knows what websites. Hippa laws people! There was one very rude male guard and one extremely heavy female. I use these adjectives because hopefully someone from the hospital will read this and reprimand the offending parties. My injury s met the criteria for a life flight to a trauma 1 hospital instead I sat there while watching at least 15 patients going before me. One had a belly ache, When I finally got back we could hear the emergency room staff discussing every patient in there. I can tell you everything complaint that every patient had. Right down to the woman with dementia that had suffered with drug abuse. the gentleman that wanted to be arrested and was tackled by another security guard. I could go on and on about the unprofessional behavior of the staff of this hospital! I wouldn't take a mosquito to this place. Horrible!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Mostly very concerned staff

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Value

Worst hospital I have ever seen! Discharged my 87 year old mother who hasn't been out of bed for 10 days. Worst of all discharged her with snow and ice on the roads and 15 degrees. Nurse Practitioner even admitted she made 2 mistakes while she was in her care. Neglected to get blood cultures and she ended up with an infection. Told us she had a heart attack when she didn't. Terrible communication, nurses with attitude and the room was filthy! I wouldn't even want my dog to stay here! I think there supposedly skilled staff must have gotten their degrees online.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Value

Six days with lot of chest pain, provided minimal medication while treating me for cardiac problems. Hospitalist Dr. Terranova was simply horrible. Was released with bottle of pain medicine. Went to Carteret General next AM, was admitted and had gall bladder surgery within 4 hours.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Value

do not go there if you can, they make lots of eras

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

Value

I had a great experience when I delivered my baby. The nurses were amazing and so supportive. The care recieved was great for me as well as my newborn.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

Value

the nurses did not listen when I was trying to tell them what I needed & some the lab & respertory staff did not seem be interested in patient comfort

flag | Submitted July 21, 2012

Doctors at CAROLINA EAST MEDICAL CENTER

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.