Benefis Healthcare

Hospital

Rate Benefis Healthcare

Ratings for Benefis Healthcare

Value

all these yahoos do is test, test, test, if you ask adverse reactions to specific drugs that a MD GP said that you have they say it is all in your head even though my very real doctor said it is a side effect.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Value

The care in ICU was way below standard. My dad had a severe GI bleed and his nurse never came in to see him after her initial visit at shift change. She was to come back with a urinal and never did. She stated she watched the monitor by her desk. I was appalled at the rudeness and non compassion of the staff. Benefis has lowered there standard of actual patient care to the lowest.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Value

I appreciate the staff at Benefis! They were amazing to my parents when my dad was flown in for a possible heart attack and CHF. We really appreciate everyone there, especially the awesome nurses...very kind and compassionate.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Value

I moved to the state of Montana from another country and had not yet gotten my insurance. In the meantime I got quite sick and was in a lot of pain. However, this facility and emergency were amazing. They saw me promptly and did all to make my scary experience less scary. They were compassionate and thorough. I am so thankful to them for hearing me and understanding my situation. Thank you benefit emergency. I applaud you

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Value

Awful!!!!!!! They care about their bottom line and take advantage of their most needy clients.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Value

We recently went to Benefis ER and were treated with disrespect. My husband has end stage COPD and was struggling to breathe and the Dr wanted to know why he had not gone to his Dr. He said there was not anything more they could do for him that his Dr could not do. I told him in the past they gave him an IV of steroids and several breathing treatments or admitted him. The Respiratory Therapist then made an entrance loudly exclaiming, "Who in here smokes? Is it You? You reek of it. You are not helping him at all." I know that people are against smoking these days and watching my husband struggle to breathe should make me stop and I am not going to make excuses why I still do. I do not smoke around my husband and to be told that I reek was embarrassing. When I got mad she said it was her job to educate the patient and family. Good job Benefis with the care and education. Lesson learned. If you or your family member smoke do not go to Benefis.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Doctors at Benefis Healthcare

Dr. Chad M. Engan

Dr. Chad M. Engan

Latest Rating

Once you have met Dr. Chad Engan, you can rest assured that you have met a Champion in every way! As a Surgeon, he promptly explained our situation in detail and i... Read more

Dr. Brett A. Williams

Dr. Brett A. Williams

Latest Rating

Outstanding, had carotid artery surgery. Explained in detail the procedure, how and why he performs the operation. Xlnt professional demeanor. Highly recommend.

Dr. Karl A. Guter

Dr. Karl A. Guter

1 review

Latest Rating

Dr. Guter is sharp minded, medically current, thoughtful, and kind. My only criticism, if I have to have one, is that he works too hard. He has called me as late as ... Read more

Dr. Eve M. Gerasimou

Dr. Eve M. Gerasimou

Latest Rating

she said adverse reactions to drugs were in my head, pretending to be my psychologist and my psychologist said she was wrong.

Dr. Andrew A. Barber