Memorial Hospital At Gulfport

Hospital

Rate Memorial Hospital At Gulfport

Ratings for Memorial Hospital At Gulfport

Value

I would rather drive to Ocean Springs than come to this hospital. Some of the most incompetent Doctors that ever practice medicine. And will over bill you. Stay away from their cancer center also. What sorry excuse for a hospital. Had to go in for a bone scan. Said I had 3 lesions on my bones. Sent the same exrays to a real cancer treatment center and they call me and said I had so many more than I was told. Had 2 on my spine over 2.8cm that was what was causing most of my back pain. For your own safety! Stay away from Gulfport Memorial hospital. Just saying!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2019

Value

If you have a situation arise needing to call the ER back after a procedure where you literally have an open wound, DO NOT EXPECT TO GET AN ANSWER. Do NOT expect the hospital to page the doctor for you either to get a call back regarding a complication. That won't happen. And expect to be talked to in a condescending manner, that will happen. Just remember YOU MAY NOT what is going on medically, BUT THE PATIENT HAS NO IDEA if they have not been informed by medical staff!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Value

The worse "hospital" imaginable. The doctors don't know what they are doing or the nurses. They are also so cruel to patients and treat you like dirt. Avoid this place and go anywhere else in the country.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Value

Memorial is hit or miss. Mostly misses, especially the billing department. They are horrible to deal with and have zero compassion for the chronically ill. My surgeries there were not managed well pain-wise. They kept giving me the same thing that wasn't working, even though I told them my surgery area felt like it had been through a meat-grinder. I was left for 30 minutes alone covered in vomit after ringing the nurses station for help twice, as I was immobile. Most of the nurses are very kind, at least they were to me. My experience at another hospital in Grorgia opened my eyes to the sub-par care provided here. There, I was provided with adequate pain relief and have zero complaints about any of the staff or billing department.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Value

I've been a patient here many, many times and I've never had anything but excellent care. I'll admit I haven't been a patient since they started having Hospitalists see all of the patients, in lieu of your own doctor. But I've been happy with their services and care of family members who have been there recently. No complaints!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

Value

Completely failing to physically document reasonable comfort measures requested by the family in a face-to-face meeting with the assigned physician while another physician was present to witness is completely baffling. And then, entirely disregarding those requests, leading to physically and emotionally neglecting sensible treatment for an elderly woman in evident respiratory and emotional stress, approaching the end of her life is utterly incomprehensible. And should merit some form of reprimand, in my opinion.Throughout my abbreviated stay and experience as a relative of a Memorial Hospital in Gulfport patient, the most accurate way to describe my first-hand observations is one of an apathetic, indifferent medical staff that performs their duties niggardly and perfunctorily. No patient should ever have to endure or tolerate Memorial Hospital in Gulfport's level of inferior, callous, distrait care.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Doctors at Memorial Hospital At Gulfport

Dr. Eric J. Wyble

Dr. Eric J. Wyble

Latest Rating

Simply the best. I have had several surgeries and skin care treatments by Dr Wyble. He is a little quiet, but after you get to know him he is a wonderful man. My X w... Read more

Dr. Kaizad P. Tamboli

Dr. Kaizad P. Tamboli

Latest Rating

Most professional and best Internal Medicine clinic on the Coast !!

Dr. John Miller

Dr. John Miller

Latest Rating

I had breast surgery and he did a fabulous job. Very compassionate. Highly recommend.

Dr. Brian T. Anthony

Dr. Brian T. Anthony

Latest Rating

Dr. Anthony is an excellnet doctor. The MS Coast is very lucky to have him.

Dr. Edwin M. Davidson

Dr. Edwin M. Davidson

Latest Rating

Dr.Davidson is one of the most compentent and caring doctors I have ever been to over the years.His nurses are excellent and very caring.

Dr. David LaRosa

Dr. David LaRosa

Latest Rating

Always has time for you, never rushes you and explains everything. Returns your calls. Just an overall great Doctor.

Dr. Beverly Lansden

Dr. Beverly Lansden

Latest Rating

I went in for Hormone Replacement Therapy in 2010 and I was very skeptical. However I soon became a believe if you give your body what it needs - the body in turn ... Read more

Dr. John F. Pappas

Dr. John F. Pappas

Latest Rating

Caused me to lose my first baby at 5 months pregnant. Horrible doctor!

Dr. Bharat H. Sangani

Dr. Bharat H. Sangani

1 review

Latest Rating

We have been with dr. Sangani for many years now. Have had open heart surgery ( 4 bypasses and 2 stents) done. Have had no problems since then. Heis always punctu... Read more

Dr. Donald K. Gaddy

Dr. Donald K. Gaddy

1 review

Latest Rating

Dr. Gaddy and his office staff are the most respectful and attentive doctors on the coast. All four of my sisters and I have used him and I continue to drive to his... Read more