Kindred Hospital-Kansas City

Kindred Hospital-Kansas City

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital-Kansas City

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Kindred Hospital-Kansas City

Value

This is the absolute worst facility in Kansas City., they drugged my mother so much that she was out of her mind and physically assaulting people. Had her transferred back to the hospital she came from and the doctors said the list of medications she was on was "remarkable." She was at Kindred for less than a week. The doctors are incredible inept. Don't go there!

Submitted May 3, 2017 | flag

The staff was good. I had no problem with any staff. Paula Riniker

Submitted Aug. 26, 2016 | flag

Value

The doctors were all very good, especially Dr. Mahmoud. I feel stronger. I got a lot better while I was here. I also liked my mattress. Luis Gomez

Submitted July 22, 2016 | flag

Value

The nurses are very nice. I got better here and can breathe a lot easier now. Maria Williams, patient.

Submitted July 18, 2016 | flag

Value

I am happy with the care I received at Kindred. Danny Wolf, patient.

Submitted June 10, 2016 | flag

Value

Service was out of this world! I didn't know what to expect but staff were great. If I ever need this type of care again I want to come back here. I'm happy to be going home. Ruth Howell.

Submitted May 20, 2016 | flag

Value

Keep up the good work. There were so many staff that helped me while I was here. I thank them all. - Dennis Stowers

Submitted April 22, 2016 | flag

Value

James Russell, I got a lot better while I was here. Everyone treated me well. I just wish it was closer to my family and friends.

Submitted April 4, 2016 | flag

Value

I think the doctors are wonderful. I got better while I was here. Roberta Battles

Submitted March 29, 2016 | flag

Value

Joesph Tanner, patient- I had a good stay here. Everything was fine.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2016 | flag