Covenant Medical Center

Hospital

Rate Covenant Medical Center

Ratings for Covenant Medical Center

Value

Cleanest, friendliest, most reliable care in the county. Extraordinary says it all.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Value

Very good Hospital !! great staff !! Very caring !!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Value

I knew that I needed to get out of this place ASAP or I would never improve! It was one of the most disgusting places I've ever been in. If you want a third world experience in healthcare, look no further than covenant healthcare Harrison. I have many nurse friends who work there and they all agree the 2nd floor is the "dumping ground" for bad employees!! I'm lucky I had one nurse who was like 22 years old, fresh out of college, that actually helped me! The meds they were given me were part of the morphine family, which my red bracelet indicated I was allergic to! No one cared except her! I only had her for one night but she made the med changes by calling the doctor in the middle of the night! If you have to go there, please have someone researching for you! After three major stomach surgeries I was out in three days because I begged my doctors to leave!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Value

Every one has be great to Me, and always make feel specil! Love everyone at Coverant for all mine surgery needs! I have had 16 surgeries this year! And another one Nov. 16th. I pray everything goes well! A Big Thanks to everyone at Covenant Breast Health, 2nd Floor!! Love you All, Wanda Breedlove!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Value

I took my friend to Covenant. I can't go into too many details for fear of repercussion. They said he had a dislocated joint. Trying to set it they broke the bone off and he had to get Titanium implant. Then I went to the ER there and spent the day in a hospital bed. 2 days later I came down with a terrible rash on my back that I still have, 2 1/2 years later. Have had several bacterial infections since then.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Value

My foster brother was a patient at Covenant Medical Center for # days due to a kidney stone. Mentally he is the age of a 3 year old and my sister and I are his guardians. The staff at Covenant was aware of this fact. When my husband & I came to visit him we found that he had no cup of water at his bedside, his bedrails had dried bowel movement on them as he had been having episodes of diarrhea, and there was a poopy adult diaper lying on the counter in the bathroom. The discharge planning team were exceptionally lazy and uncaring. Would never use this facility again.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013