Royal Oak Beaumont

Hospital

Rate Royal Oak Beaumont

Ratings for Royal Oak Beaumont

Value

This hospital use to be great. It now a hospital I try to avoid.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Value

The nurse gave patients their medications according to their convenience, not according to physician's order. A twice a day heparin subq was gave to me 3 hours apart after my big surgery and caused my surgical site oozing blood for 28 hours. Scary practice!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Value

Bad doctors and hospital policies. Will kick you out like a dog.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Value

Best hospital in the trI County area hands down! I won't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Value

Organization has it problems now, NP, PA's in the emergency room, lacks MD' s and DO's using residents and fellows to treat patients, Hospital pushing taking patients off full code status ( CPR)? Is it to cover their errors? Nursing shifting to young inexperience nurses.. and RN's that do not fully understand different disease states. ( huge problems) Hospitalist not putting the patient first..Recommend you get your doctor / specialist in the hospital) Recommend bringing your own Patient advocate to the hospital ( never leave a family member alone in this hospital ( to many mistakes happen here) questioned the medications and know the side effects.. pharmacist are very good at Beaumont .. See the pallative care doctors tell them no thanks. Ethics committee called to meet with your family. Hire an elder attorney immediately.. recommend you stay full code while at this hospital.. If they mess up, you will not have an action against this hospital..

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Value

It's sad, but this place has gotten to be terrible. I'm not sure if it's due to size or what, but you wait forever and a day for everything. The nurses don't want to be bothered, and doctors are almost non existent.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Value

Dr Nathan rimmke.is a outstanding doctor. I was just lucky to have found him. He did surgery on my right knee. He managed my pain And went the extra mile for me.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Value

Wonderful patient and honest nursing staff Thank you for your time and patience with this nurse as a patient

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Doctors at Royal Oak Beaumont

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.