Beaumont

Hospital

Rate Beaumont

Ratings for Beaumont

Value

Staff members made serious mistakes after quad bypass. Dr.Sakwa was excellent. Great doctor. The rest, was one mistake after another, too fast, associate techs and Doctors didn't care, except for Beth, she was great. IF I ever need work done again, it won't be here.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Value

Super staff, clean facility, fast service, nurses are angels with wings there.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

Value

I went here December 2012 after having a very high heart rate. The staff was very responsive to my needs. I got into the main area from the triage area after about an hour. They did multiple ekg's and gave me aspirin to combat the chest pain and also oxygen for my ligtheadedness in addition to giving me my other beta blockers. I had to stay for overnight observation and had a great nurse. My tests came back good as fair as my heart enzymes etc. The cardiologist on staff wasn't the best and acted like my problem was no big deal because I was/am young. He didn't exactly offer me long term solutions, but he suggested I get a holter monitor. He was quite arrogant though. But ultimately, your hospital stay experience can be made or ruined by the nurses. So, overall my experience was good not great.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Value

My mom was taken by ambulance for what was reported as nausea, even though the person who called 911 reported it as a possible stroke. She was left in a waiting area for 17 hours before a doctor would even talk to her. we were told this whole time she could have no food and water until was examined. She was finally given a saline iv, a bunch of tests and a MRI. They released her within hours after the test results and determined it was food related. The reality was she had a massive stroke and they diagnosed it as bad food, ignored, neglected, miss diagnosed then told her to leave. They let a first year attending, examine diagnose and discharge her. Par for the course at Beaumont. Many people tell me this is how they treat medicare patients, however I have in the last 25 years had to go thru their emergency room with and without insurance and the treatment is always the same. HORRIBLE!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

Value

I took my son to what was supposed to be their Pediatric ER to treat his injured arm. They sent us home (after many xrays and 5 hours of waiting) with a splint and a recommendation to schedule an appointment with a specialist because they could not seen any issues with his arm. We did finally get in to see a specialist 6 days later, who in a matter of minutes determined my son had a dislocated elbow. The arrogant fools at Beaumont missed A DISLOCATED ELBOW! How does one miss that on an xray? I'm obviously not a doctor and I even could plainly see it at the specialist's office! So, my son spent 6 days in pain with a dislocation and now, because it started to heal that way, is in a cast for a couple weeks after the arm was put back in the socket.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Value

the doctors were the worst unsupportative and down right rude as any human being I have ever encountered. That goes for their Grosse Pointe location as well. My mother died in the Roayl Oak hospital and my father died in the Grosse Pointe Bearumont hospital. Doctors and staff were compasssionless and rude and seemed to be working against what was good for my parent and the family. If I collectively gathered all my memories from each situation I would say it appeared like the staff was commiting murder. They would push me away, ignore me when I asked questions, yelled at me and I was trying to be civilized to them as I possibly could in the circumstance of watching my parent die. Each situation is different for different people but these memories will haunt me for the rest of my life. If a patient has a will to fight to live don't expect anyone at that facility to support your fight, they will work against you and your family, ignore you and tell you negative observations.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2012

Doctors at Beaumont

Dr. Rodolfo D. Farhy

Dr. Rodolfo D. Farhy

Latest Rating

At the Heart and Vein Center patients with Restless Legs Syndrome are evaluated for venous reflux. Those with venous reflux or venous insufficiency are treated with ... Read more