Spectrum Health-Kent Community

Hospital

Rate Spectrum Health-Kent Community

Ratings for Spectrum Health-Kent Community

Value

2 aging parents, multiple visits + LONG waits , understaffed , overbooked, confusing facility=POOR experiences. Blodgett campus is far superior.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Value

The care or lack of care to patients amazed me. I was used to St. Marys. What a huge difference. This hospital has how many patience sort nurse? It must be many. It took 40 minutes to get in to give pain meds to the patient. This friend told me that it was usual and we spoke further. Doctors not coming in for 2 days... In the halls I spoke to others in the hall who were looking for help. Do not use Spectrum if Need care.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Value

My 90 yr old mother had been sent to Kent Community to get some physical therapy. She had also been diagnosed with Lymphoma and we were told she didn't have ling to live but they could control the pain with drugs. She had returned from a therapy session and was exhausted. She asked the aide to help her adjust her pillow because her left arm ached. The aide refused and told her she would have to do things for herself when she went home and the aide felt she should help herself at Kent as well.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Doctors at Spectrum Health-Kent Community

Dr. Dana L. Leary

Dr. Dana L. Leary

Latest Rating

Dr. Leary has been my children's doctor for 20 years. She is extremely kind and genuinely cares for her patients. We love her enthusiasm and passion for her work.

Dr. Robert J. Lamberts

Dr. Robert J. Lamberts

1 review

Latest Rating

Very good service. Dr. L is informative. Pricey. Waiting area is "over the top" for comforts which add cost to insurance & patient.

Dr. Thomas Haynes