Kindred Hospital Detroit

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital Detroit

Ratings for Kindred Hospital Detroit

Value

My stay here was good and was of satisfaction. The staff were very pleasant, polite, and took really good care of me. Everyone I came encounter with left positive impressions and for that I'm thankful, and feel grateful to have recovered here.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Value

The ladies in rehab were great; they're very motivational and make getting rehab a joy. I was treated with respect, the care was great, the staff was wonderful.... and I have no complaints. I received daily newspapers, someone was always checking on me, and everything was regulated on schedule. Well done!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Value

I've been a patient quite a few times and I really wish that I could live here. Everytime I come here, I feel as if my life is always being saved. The respiratory team is excellent; they give me my respiratory treatments when needed and are very attentive to me. The care I've received overall has been great. I have no complaints and all I can say is that I really do not want to leave.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Value

I've been a patient a kindred hospital a few times and this time around, I feel as if kindred has really saved my life. I had been having breathing difficulties and the respiratory team did everything that they could to get me back to a stable condition. The nursing staff was very attentive as they always have been and the care I received was very good. I am grateful for everything.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Value

I had an very excellent encounter with whoever took of me. The nurses who took care of me were very polite, professional, kind and had very compassionate attitudes when it came to providing me with the best patient care possible. Rehab was wonderful as well. I really enjoyed going to the rehab gym, working out and interacting with other patients, and just doing different types of exercises. Everyone who I met was pleasant from nurses to nursing assistants to housekeepers. Even had a couple of student nurses and they were very pleasant also. The food was even decent consudering thst it was hospital food. I'm glad that I've gotten back to a healthy quality of living; thanks to your caring staff.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Value

My stay at Kindred hospital Detroit was of satisfaction. I was treated with the utmost kindness and respect, and the nursing staff took great care of me. The housekeeper that cleaned my room daily, was very nice and pleasant. I'm not a fan of the food but the dietary aides were very sweet young ladies. I enjoyed my rehab sessions and the ladies made me feel very good, and played Motown upbeat music while I worked out. Thanks to the medical staff for taking care of me, and for being so compassionate to whatever I needed.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Value

Kindred Hospital is a very well Established and professional facility. The staff were very accommodating and attentive to whatever I needed and to any of my requests. The rehab team was phenomenal. The girls really came and thoroughly worked me out each and every day. I was even accommodated with getting a custom sized bigger bed, that really helped me out tremendously. The CEO is a Very professional and thorough woman, she checked on me regularly to make sure that everything was OK. There was always someone coming in to check on me. My case manager was a very Pleasant woman and she was very kind and professional. I really don't have anything negative to say. I am very please with my stay and I will be spreading the good word about Kindred Hospital. I'm even thinking of writing a personal letter and giving it to Mary and sending it to Mary's boss. The care was phenomenal and I am very thankful. My stay was a great success. I appreciate all that was done for me and thanks for everything.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Value

The medical staff here at kindred Hospital. Have done an excellent job taking care of me. The nursing staff along with the nurse assistants was always here whenever I needed anything, and they were very attentive, professional, caring and there were never delays when it came to any of my needs. I received my medications on time and never needed anything. There was always someone popping in checking on me and for that I am thankful and it lets me know, that you all really do care and that makes a great difference. I want to thank everyone that took care me; it was a job well done.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Value

I had a very beautiful stay while being a patient here. There are a lot of pleasant, courteous, caring and very respectful staff members, who took really great care of me. I really don't have anything bad to say, other than the one person who was a bad apple that I came encounter with. I physically feel a lot better since I came here & I look forward to the continued rehab care I will obtain at the other facility I'm going to. Thank you all for everything that you've done for me.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Value

The care I received while being a patient here was very very great. The medical staff is very professional, caring and took excellent care of me. The rehab team is the best. I really enjoyed going to the gym and working out, the rehab team is very motivational and fun. The wound care team were very thorough with taking care of my wounds and the wound care nurse was very polite and sweet. I want to thank everyone I came encounter with. I have had no complaints and I'm glad I chose to come to Kindred for my medical care.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Doctors at Kindred Hospital Detroit

Dr. Jerome V. Ciullo

Dr. Jerome V. Ciullo

Latest Rating

He has been an absolute godsend! I had 3 previous shoulder surgeries by other drs. Being referred to him by my father's Dr saying he's the best & only does shoulder ... Read more

Dr. David L. Manzo

Dr. David L. Manzo

Latest Rating

Bad experience. One staff person was atrocious. He was sub standard

Dr. Eddie M. Idrees