WESTERN MARYLAND REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER

Hospital

Rate WESTERN MARYLAND REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER

Ratings for WESTERN MARYLAND REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER

Value

Fantastic experience beginning from the ER, surgery, cardiology, to a hospital stay for several days. Everyone was very experienced, friendly and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Value

I have yet to hear anyone pleased with their care at the new facility. All I hear is negativity and people literally will go to Morgantown or Hagerstown if they need hospitalization . Doesn't say much for all the money spent on it. When there are 2 hospitals, there is competition and both try to bring patients to in. With just one, they don't care how they treat their patients or staff. I hate that your doctor dies not take care of you when you are sick. We are certainly not going down the highway of improvement, but rather regression!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Value

Went to ER to be seen and was taken back to room right away. A physicians assistant came in and looked at me and told me she was a physicians assistants assistant and she would look me over and report what she found to the physician assistant named Derrick and he would be treating me. Sat there three hours until the only person I saw came to draw blood I complained about the wait and I got up and left. I could understand if they were busy but that was not the case and why does a PA need an assistant makes you wonder why hospital bills are so high. Next time I will travel to Morgantown or Hagerstown to be seen unless it is life threatening and then I guess I will be forced to go here and sit for who knows how long to be treated. Good luck if you go there.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Value

I was in this hospital for brain surgery. The service was really good. The surgeon (Dr. Ashkar)was excellent. The nurses were all very helpful. The only thing wrong was that when I was to be discharged they tried to get me to agree to have their home care people come to my home, rather than showing a list of providers. I refused. This is supposedly a non-profit organization but the director makes over $600000.00 per year.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2012

Doctors at WESTERN MARYLAND REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER

Dr. Ziad Haidar

Dr. Ziad Haidar

Latest Rating

Wonderful bedside manner, kind and understanding. He always makes sure your questions are answered to your complete satisfaction.

Dr. Gregg C. Donaldson

Dr. Gregg C. Donaldson

Latest Rating

Very good doctor who takes time with his patients.

Dr. Ardalan Enkeshafi

Dr. Ardalan Enkeshafi

1 review

Latest Rating

He is very caring and polite truly a gentleman with vast of knowledge and experience.