Howard County General Hospital

Hospital

Rate Howard County General Hospital

Ratings for Howard County General Hospital

Value

Doctor's can be wrong !! HCGH use to be a very good hospital , Not anymore !!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Value

Very good experience with cardiac care unit. Doctors and nurses were competent and compassionate.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Value

Worst hospital I've ever been in - and I've been in a lot of them. Pharmacy should be shut down, or at the very least, the pharmacist should be fired! I will never go back there willingly!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Value

This the worst hospital I have ever gone to. Staff is rude, incompetent and doctors are condescending, unfriendly, and abuse their patients-- not to mention rude and abusive. Place was filthy and no one seemed to do anything about any issues that needed remediation; like a clogged toilet I was told to clean myself, and a filthy room which they refused to clean

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Value

WORST hospital I have ever been treated in. I was amazed that they could still be operating! The staff was completely incompetent. The Dr I saw was rude and barely even looked up at me from my file during the barely 5 min she actually spent with me. The other staff didn't listen or care about my concerns or requests. It was hell and I couldn't wait to get out!!! I wouldn't go back if I was bleeding out and had to drive 30 more min to get to a different hospital!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012