Glenwood Regional Medical Center

Hospital

Rate Glenwood Regional Medical Center

Ratings for Glenwood Regional Medical Center

Value

I was at Glenwood’s ER twice within two months. The care I got was outstanding. The Drs and nurses both were friendly and efficient at their jobs. They kept me informed of everything they were doing. Did I have to wait for things like xrays, doctor to read them and get results? Yes, but that’s part of it. It’s a busy hospital and I was very pleased with them. They are my hospital of choice.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2019

Value

Glenwood Regional Medical Center has killed both of my parents. (Still Missing Them) My mother, along with other patients were given Hepatitus C, through a blood transfusion, in 1988 at Glenwood Regional Medical, while he was trying to find a cure for Hepatitus C. My mother was the last to live and there is no Statue of Limitation in the State of Louisiana for homicide. The hospital tried to lie about my mother's cause of death, until I approached them. At the doctor's office I was told, they no longer had her records; a week after my mother's death, then my mother's records were put into storage, in the attic. They refused to release her records. Recently, they refused to release my dad and ignored my legal documents of caring for him, but they faithfully listened to someone who wanted his house and check. When is justice going to be served to this hospital? I will never be able to forgive a hospital that is desperate for money until they come to the point of killing them and thinks that is okay. I pray that justice will be served and Thy will be done.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Value

I was in there for about an hour and my bill for just the ER room was $3459. The total bill was over $10,000!!!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Value

Took grandma there one night w/ a broken arm. They put here On a bed & said someone will be right back. 20 mins later a nurse came and took vital,etc, and said the doc will be right back. 5 Hours later we have not seen a doc and I have been to the nurse station askin when will they get to my grandma who is screaming asking me to get her something for pain. I was 17 and my folks were outta town so all this fell on me. I go back to the station again and they act like they don't know who I am. I went and found HOSPITAL SECURITY & told them that I was about to loose it in the ER if they didn't help us. 15 mins later she is being xrayed. And don't think this was some crazy ER nite w/ blood flying. Naw, just lazy ER personnel not caring.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

Value

I have had bad experiences with this hospital. The maternity ward nurses were nice to me, but did not follow my wishes. They gave my baby formula when I specifically told them that she was to be breastfed ONLY!! My room was right across from the NICU and they never told me my baby was in the NICU nor that it was time to feed her. During other experiences, the hospital was dirty, and the ER staff seemed very unconcerned with their patients. I am highly dissatisfied with my experiences there and will not be going there again if I can help it. Glenwood has DEFINITELY gone downhill with their healthcare.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Doctors at Glenwood Regional Medical Center

Dr. Won S. Lee

Dr. Won S. Lee

Latest Rating

He is an amazing Doctor and I would recommend to anyone having a baby or in need of a OBGYN. He cares and makes sure you receive the best care possible.

Dr. J.B. Duke McHugh

Dr. J.B. Duke McHugh

Latest Rating

The doctor distant and the clinic set ting is kind of reminiscent of an.assembly line. The doctor gives essential information during encounters but questions are ans... Read more

Dr. Samer N. Roy

Dr. Samer N. Roy

Latest Rating

Only rated staff one due to the fact it made me. Office manager and nurse need to find new job not working with the sick

Dr. Lawrence J. Danna

Dr. Lawrence J. Danna

1 review

Latest Rating

Dr.Danna is great ,very knowledgable! You may wait a while to see him but it is well worth the wait , you wait longer because he gives all his patients his time to u... Read more

Dr. Douglas Cook

Dr. Douglas Cook

Latest Rating

When I lived in Monroe, I saw Dr Cook and loved him. He was always kind and compassionate to me. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Dr. William Ferguson

Dr. William Ferguson

1 review

Latest Rating

My mother, along with other patients were given Hepatitus C, through a blood transfusion, in 1988 at Glenwood Regional Medical, while he was trying to find a cure fo... Read more

Dr. Douglas C. Brown