Kindred Hospital- Louisville at Jewish Hospital

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital- Louisville at Jewish Hospital

Ratings for Kindred Hospital- Louisville at Jewish Hospital

Value

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for this team you have at Kindred. I wouldn't have made it out of here without all that you have done. Your therapy department and most of the nurses and CNA 's are top notch.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Value

We had some rough spots during our stay but it really is a miracle that my daughter is leaving here.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Value

My stay here was pretty good. I'm glad I get to go home. Most of the staff was really nice.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Value

Everyone here went out of their way to take good care of me. Thank you all for what you did and for helping me get better. Being here was a blessing.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Value

I have had a good stay while I was here. Most everyone was very nice. They've taken great care of me. My family has been very happy with the stay. Therapy was great too. I, much stronger now. S. Kiper

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Value

I'm so happy I came here. Everyone was so nice. Keisha really helped me on my bad days. I feel like they treated me like family. It wAs a blessing for me to be around all of these good people that wanted to help me.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Value

This visit at this Kindred was very good. The therapists were so nice. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that needs this type of care. My concerns were addressed quickly and my care was great. B Davis

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Value

There are some wonderful people that helped my husband here. The nurses are really helpful and kind and the other staff is as well. We just can't thank them enough for the kindness they showed and how they never gave up on him. God Bless you all.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Value

I've had a really good stay here. I would be very happy to come back because everyone was so nice. K. Barringer

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Value

My stay here was pretty good. Most people were very nice.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Doctors at Kindred Hospital- Louisville at Jewish Hospital

Dr. Luis S. MARSANO-OBANDO

Dr. Luis S. MARSANO-OBANDO

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

A very caring and knowledgable doctor in his field. I have recommended him several times. Wish we had more doctors like him!