Kindred Hospital- Louisville at Jewish Hospital

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital- Louisville at Jewish Hospital

Ratings for Kindred Hospital- Louisville at Jewish Hospital

Value

I can't even begin to thank you all for the care I have gotten while I've been here. I can't imagine where I would have been without this facility. You all have made me feel so loved and cared for. I felt like I was with family. I hope I can come back and show you how well I have done in rehab. I surely wouldn't have gotten there without each of you.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Value

I really didn't think I would make it out of here. I was in bad shape but once I figured out I needed to quit fighting whAt you all were doing for me I started to get better.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Value

Everyone here was very kind and I was treated exceptionally well. I thank everyone for their help getting me home.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Everyone here was very kind and helpful. I had good care. T. Isaacs

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Value

I have had a really good experoence here. The people treated me good and we were happy with the service. I'm glad that I was able to come here and get well enough to go home. W. Fink

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Value

It was pretty nice here. I was treated very well and I'm glad I was here. Any problems I had they made them better. D. Stice

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Value

Everyone here really helped me. The nurses were all nice and I liked them all. D. Pellman

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Value

All nurses and aids were always got everything I needed needed no matter how busy they were. I have had a wonderful experience and thank everyone here.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Value

The people here were really kind. Everyone seemed to try to make me better. I'm happy that I'm going to a nice facility. I would be happy to recommend it to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Value

This was my second successful stay here. Once again they did all they could to help me get to rehab and hopefully home. These people really care about what they do and they treated me with love. I'm hoping I'm on the road to being home permanently but I would come again if I needed to.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Doctors at Kindred Hospital- Louisville at Jewish Hospital

Dr. Luis S. MARSANO-OBANDO

Dr. Luis S. MARSANO-OBANDO

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

A very caring and knowledgable doctor in his field. I have recommended him several times. Wish we had more doctors like him!