Kindred Hospital- Louisville at Jewish Hospital

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital- Louisville at Jewish Hospital

Ratings for Kindred Hospital- Louisville at Jewish Hospital

Value

I was very pleased with my stay. I would have no trouble coming back here again or recommending this facility to other people. Everyone was very nice and took good care of me.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2019

Value

Very nice place to be. Every one took great care of me and were very nice. It was a pleasure to be here.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

Value

There were people here that were so nice to me and treated me so well. I'm nervous about going to the rehab center but I know I'm much better because of my stay at Kindred. Thank you for all you do.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

Value

The people here are wonderful. You have an excellent staff they are kind and professional and I wouldn't have come this far without all of them. Your therapy staff is especially wonderful. Tess helped me more than I could ever say. Thank you for all of the blessings I received while I was here.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

Value

I can't thank everybody enough for the good care they took of my son. The nurses and aides and and all the staff were so nice.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2019

Value

Stay was good. I am feeling much better and I'm glad to be going to facility one mile from home. The nurses were really good.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

Value

It's a stopover for the morgue.my sister fell 3 times because she was to weak to make it to the bathroom.they wouldn't answer her call button.the toilet was stopped up for t here days..room was it cleaned.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

Value

I can't say I'm sad to go home but most everybody here did a good job. Especially the respiratory people. They are the best ones here.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Value

Everyone was really nice. I'm very happy to be better and able to go home.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Value

I will always come to this hospital. Everyone and I mean everyone was so kind to me. I have been given another chance to live a better life and it because of the people that are here. I feel blessed to have had the nurses and aides and people like Tracy that checked on me every day. This truly is a wonderful hospital.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Doctors at Kindred Hospital- Louisville at Jewish Hospital

Dr. Luis S. MARSANO-OBANDO

Dr. Luis S. MARSANO-OBANDO

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

A very caring and knowledgable doctor in his field. I have recommended him several times. Wish we had more doctors like him!