Kindred Hospital-Northlake

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital-Northlake

Ratings for Kindred Hospital-Northlake

Value

Dr. Rosenberg is a good doctor who cares for his patients and always is friendly. I would like to thank the nursing team as well my love one has been saying nothing but great things about how beautiful the facility how well the food taste. I thank you all for your excepional care.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2019

Value

All the staff here at Kindred a hospital has been very helpful and wonderful. I am gladly to say I have no complaints about the call light response They have done evrything i have asked, you all have been exceptional.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

Value

To all of the Kindred staff; Thank you all for the support and caring today I've witness my auntie care team going over beyond to take care of her. I would personally thank Virginia who has been so amazing and kind thoughout the day. Huge thanks to the staff !!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2019

Value

Everything at this facility was great ! The staff and the supervisors went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

Value

Kindred has been a great help to my family! Dr Soup was very caring!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2019

Value

I would like to thank the doctors and nurses for their care and being just a wonderful during my healing process!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

Value

Thanks Kindred for everything, therapy was great I enjoyed the excerise and seeing the friendly faces!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2019

Value

Vanessa from housekeeping makes sure she gets everything done not to mention she's been very polite. (RN) Tess,(PCT) Robin, (Wound nurse) Agnes and all of the physical therapist were awesome always there when I need them.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

Value

Nurse Veronica on the third floor was kind and engaging with me when I visited my friend

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

Value

The staff are super-professional and know their stuff while at the same time make you feel at ease in a casual I'm very amazed on how they have help my brother meet his goal. If it wasn't for Kindred Hospital I don't know where we'll be. I highly recommend their work!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Doctors at Kindred Hospital-Northlake

Dr. John Nicholas Kiriklakis

Dr. John Nicholas Kiriklakis

Latest Rating

Great attentive doctor! I have switched many friends and family to him. Caring, experienced and excellent communication!