Kindred Hospital-Northlake

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital-Northlake

Ratings for Kindred Hospital-Northlake

Value

Vanessa from housekeeping makes sure she gets everything done not to mention she's been very polite. (RN) Tess,(PCT) Robin, (Wound nurse) Agnes and all of the physical therapist were awesome always there when I need them.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

Value

Nurse Veronica on the third floor was kind and engaging with me when I visited my friend

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

Value

The staff are super-professional and know their stuff while at the same time make you feel at ease in a casual I'm very amazed on how they have help my brother meet his goal. If it wasn't for Kindred Hospital I don't know where we'll be. I highly recommend their work!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Value

Nothing bad I could honestly say about this hospital. My tells me everyday that he's very happy we all made the choice of putting him here. I think God I feel comfortable with his care team especially the nursing supervisor Nikki she has really good communication skill she's patient and seem very passionate about her job. Thanks to you all please keep up the good work. God bless

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Value

The staff is very positive caring and attentive. Every seem to be in order. Glad say we made a great choice by selecting Kindred.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Value

My time has been great I'm glad to mention that my caregivers has been nothing but amazing.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Value

When I first arrived I was very nervous and scared. Now I'm feeling better and more comfortable. Especially with the rehab team they've really help me reach my goals. My respiratory nurse George has been truly amazing. Denise and Mary have went above and beyond with my care they were very attentive. Overall I apreciate very blessed to be a patient at Kindred Northlake.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Value

Everyone of my Nurses was wonderful esp. Yooumee. Most of the CNA's are okay. The mentor in the laundry, Luella; she is giving patients a 110%. Something was moved from my bed and housekeeping had cleaned the room which probably it could have been misplace when changing the sheets. The mentor Luella was up to my room everyday to see if the lost was found. Thank you all for your wonderful services.

Value

Upon arrival we were greeted by many. The ones who stood out was Kathy the Supervisor, she went above and beyond. Sandy the CNA;an amazing woman. She was very pleasant and made sure the patient and families needs were met. Our room was upgraded to a bigger room with a view because of those two women. Although, we had out ups; we did have our downs. However, the staff went above our expectations to assure changes were met. Thank you all for all that you do. Thank you Nurse Kathy and Thank you Nurse Kiss. Thought guys are amazing. Thank you Michael Patient Care Advocate you are awesome.

Value

Everything was great! The staff and the supervisor go above and beyond for you.

Doctors at Kindred Hospital-Northlake

Dr. John Nicholas Kiriklakis

Dr. John Nicholas Kiriklakis

Latest Rating

Great attentive doctor! I have switched many friends and family to him. Caring, experienced and excellent communication!