Kindred Hospital-Northlake

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital-Northlake

Ratings for Kindred Hospital-Northlake

Value

Everyone of my Nurses was wonderful esp. Yooumee. Most of the CNA's are okay. The mentor in the laundry, Luella; she is giving patients a 110%. Something was moved from my bed and housekeeping had cleaned the room which probably it could have been misplace when changing the sheets. The mentor Luella was up to my room everyday to see if the lost was found. Thank you all for your wonderful services.

Value

Upon arrival we were greeted by many. The ones who stood out was Kathy the Supervisor, she went above and beyond. Sandy the CNA;an amazing woman. She was very pleasant and made sure the patient and families needs were met. Our room was upgraded to a bigger room with a view because of those two women. Although, we had out ups; we did have our downs. However, the staff went above our expectations to assure changes were met. Thank you all for all that you do. Thank you Nurse Kathy and Thank you Nurse Kiss. Thought guys are amazing. Thank you Michael Patient Care Advocate you are awesome.

Value

Everything was great! The staff and the supervisor go above and beyond for you.

Value

Kathy the supervisor was the best to me. Anything I needed she was there. She's the best! -Gina

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Value

My stay at Kindred Northlake Hospital was great! I would like to knowledge Connie (RN),for going out of her for me. Getting me coffee for me all time. She was very nice and give me my medication on time. I would like to knowledge Lee (RN), for going out of the way for me. I would like to knowledge Mary (PCT), for changing my bandages all the time and gout out of her way to bring my coffee all the time. I would like to knowledge Cathy (RN), for being very nice and giving me my medication on time. Also, I would like to knowledge Agnes (WC), for always looking and making sure my foot was in good condition. She also help me to understand everything there was to know about treatment of my foot. Last but not least, I would like to knowledge Michael (PRR), for go out of his way to get me coffee all the time.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Value

I would like to thank the doctors for their care and willingness to answer questions and their personal interest in my progress.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Value

To whom it may concern: My name is Darlene Johnson, I am the great aunt of a patient at Kindred Northlake Hospital. On behalf of his mother, myself and the rest of the family; we appreciate the treatment of my nephew. Your staff is marvelous! We could not asked for a better staff. Your staff is most loving and caring and my family is thankful. I and my family would kindly recommend Kindred Northlake Hospital at 365 East North Avenue as being one of the best rehab. Once again I thank you. Sincerely, Darlene Johnson b

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Value

Thank you for meeting my health care needs and getting me home. Also, the wound care crew here are exceptional.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Value

The Kindred Hospital staff has been very courteous and attentive to caring for my father. I can leave and go back home to Georgia knowing that he is in great hands and care. Sincerely, Shavonne Owens

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Doctors at Kindred Hospital-Northlake

Dr. John Nicholas Kiriklakis

Dr. John Nicholas Kiriklakis

Latest Rating

Great attentive doctor! I have switched many friends and family to him. Caring, experienced and excellent communication!