Loyola Medical Center

Hospital

Rate Loyola Medical Center

Ratings for Loyola Medical Center

Value

The entire hospital needs a bath. The floors are filthy. There is urine on the toilet seat ever time we went for chemo. They do not have auto flush nor auto sink and everything is dirty.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Value

Stay away - sub par medical dr's, admin and facility. Was with them for 11 years: with many problems . Still trying to get all my medical records (mammograms) released and still having problems. In this age- everything should be digital... No, you have to fill out a form, go to a dungeon of an office and then they send you a bill.... And that is only if they understand what was checked on there... Just laziness exudes throughout entire facility.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

Value

I had surgery at Loyola and it was a great hospital!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

Value

The quality of doctors at Loyola is excellent. The availability of quality testing is excellent. The in-patient care was not so great & I was not impressed with the quality of patient care. I was kept overnight after surgery and would have been much better off going home. The noise level, & the constant interruptions from my roommate, ( having a roommate is counter-productive to rest, privacy, sleep, etc. ) made for a miserable night. More importantly, I don't feel I received any care..except for having my blood pressure taken, no one checked my surgical dressing, my IV site, asked me if I needed anything, offered me water, etc. I am sure, however, that if I had asked for something, I would have received it.. I did not even see a nurse, except when one was with my roommate.(but she was not my nurse) I did not require much care, but it would have been nice to have seen a nurse that I knew was checking up on me once in awhile! The day staff was better, or at least more visible. The most frustrating thing, however, was waiting...waiting for a med, waiting for discharge, waiting to be taken downstairs for discharge, etc), I realize that there is a certain amount of waiting necessary, especially if it is not a priority need, but 2 hrs was the average wait for most things! I don't think I would like to go back to Loyola ever again, even though the docs are great.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Doctors at Loyola Medical Center

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.