Kindred Hospital-Chicago North

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital-Chicago North

Ratings for Kindred Hospital-Chicago North

Value

Would put anyone in that facility!!! Filthy place, nurses don’t care about any patients

flag | Submitted June 27, 2019

Value

Filthy burned out staff in psychiatric . Social worker sent me to so called group home run by slumlords in Harvey ghetto. Staff retrain and inject without telling you it's not punishment . In fact they tell you it's punishment to shut you up so they can get their anti liability charting done. The ones who work work too too hard . Others very lazy and pass work to a few who I the hard part sqeezed in between incessant charting. Still no ccountability . Compliance is a joke. Janitors on strike lie and do not clean mold and food . Medical doctor does zero for physical issues . They team tag each other to shut patients up so they can do paperwork social worker please ignorance about discharging patients to dangerous drug infested ghetto . Refused to give explanation and said he didn't know and that "this conversation is over" exploitive slumlords run the money thru patent accounts and are into ripping off mental patients and addicts .

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019

Value

Thank you for the care that I have recieved while I was there. I want to say thank you to everybody on the third floor you all did your job as well as keeping us in formed so thanks our loved one I hope will still get the great care thanks kindred for all of your good services.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

Value

I want to say thank you, I wasn't gonna leave a review but Bill said that I could leave it on this site because it can be anonymous so I want to thank the second floor for my care and the certain staff that interacted with me and my care, thank you for the therapy I came a long way from just laying in bed to being able to walk out when I got discharged so I want to say thank you so much for the care and I am gonna continue to get better.

Value

I want to thank the third floor for taken really exceptional care of my loved one, with your great caring and wonderful compassion when knowing how to specifically talk to my loved one thanks a whole lot for that it really meant a lot to me. I want to say thank you to certain people, but I cannot remember everyone name and just asked thank. You please accept a thank you from me. Third floor kindred good job and keep it up thank you a lot.

Value

You had a patient there at your facility on the third floor, I want to say that I really appreciate the care you gave to the patient, everything. Was good and that I just want to thank everyone for all that you have done for the patient and thank you all so much for the wonderful care from the staff thanks

Value

Thanks for the care I really appreciate it and all that you have done for me!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Value

Hello this is a long time well a few months because I keep trying google but it hasn't seem to be working for me for some reason, well I want to say something about a very special person that is Bill, when we first got to kindred we were skeptical, my mother would seem down and not want to cooperate with anyone, Bill cam in however and brighten her spirits and would always come to check on her and make her smile, he is a caring person for he calls and checks on my mom at the place she resides and we appreciate my mom and the rest of the family agreed to contact Bill to keep him updated on how she is doing which she is doing good by the way. Well we want to say thanks to everyone else that took part in my moms care thank you very much.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Value

Hello I came here to get myself straight. I want to say thank you to Mr Bill for keep me in line he tells me to take a deep breath when something goes wrong, he also says that I shouldn't let things bother me like they do, also I need to get better focus on myself so I can get out of here so thank you all for the care and support and helping me. Thanks also thanks to Mr. Bill

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Value

Hi just saying thank you for the care that you gave me while I was there on the 3rd floor. Everyone was good. I did have moments but who doesn't, I want to say that I will continue to get better and reach a goal for what is next for me. So please accept this thanks and God bless all of you. VE329B

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018