Kindred Hospital-Chicago North

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital-Chicago North

Ratings for Kindred Hospital-Chicago North

Value

I want to say thank you, I wasn't gonna leave a review but Bill said that I could leave it on this site because it can be anonymous so I want to thank the second floor for my care and the certain staff that interacted with me and my care, thank you for the therapy I came a long way from just laying in bed to being able to walk out when I got discharged so I want to say thank you so much for the care and I am gonna continue to get better.

Value

I want to thank the third floor for taken really exceptional care of my loved one, with your great caring and wonderful compassion when knowing how to specifically talk to my loved one thanks a whole lot for that it really meant a lot to me. I want to say thank you to certain people, but I cannot remember everyone name and just asked thank. You please accept a thank you from me. Third floor kindred good job and keep it up thank you a lot.

Value

You had a patient there at your facility on the third floor, I want to say that I really appreciate the care you gave to the patient, everything. Was good and that I just want to thank everyone for all that you have done for the patient and thank you all so much for the wonderful care from the staff thanks

Value

Thanks for the care I really appreciate it and all that you have done for me!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Value

Hello this is a long time well a few months because I keep trying google but it hasn't seem to be working for me for some reason, well I want to say something about a very special person that is Bill, when we first got to kindred we were skeptical, my mother would seem down and not want to cooperate with anyone, Bill cam in however and brighten her spirits and would always come to check on her and make her smile, he is a caring person for he calls and checks on my mom at the place she resides and we appreciate my mom and the rest of the family agreed to contact Bill to keep him updated on how she is doing which she is doing good by the way. Well we want to say thanks to everyone else that took part in my moms care thank you very much.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Value

Hello I came here to get myself straight. I want to say thank you to Mr Bill for keep me in line he tells me to take a deep breath when something goes wrong, he also says that I shouldn't let things bother me like they do, also I need to get better focus on myself so I can get out of here so thank you all for the care and support and helping me. Thanks also thanks to Mr. Bill

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Value

Hi just saying thank you for the care that you gave me while I was there on the 3rd floor. Everyone was good. I did have moments but who doesn't, I want to say that I will continue to get better and reach a goal for what is next for me. So please accept this thanks and God bless all of you. VE329B

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Value

Hello I want to say thank you so much for taking real good care of me. While I was a patient at your facility. Thank you to the staff and the doctors and nurses and everyone else I couldn't ask for the great care anywhere else keep up the great work taking care of patients I know you all will thanks again RB 327

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Value

My wife spent two weeks at Kindred North following an extended stay at U of C and we were pleased with every aspect of her stay. The entire administrative and nursing star were caring and accommodating. The medical doctors were attentive to her needs. Marilyn received the physical therapy she needed and gained the strength needed to be released from Kindred N. The friendliness of the hospital was a big part of our satisfaction.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Value

I want to say thank you all in the HAU for taking Good care of me what good people you can't ask for more. Thanks again👍👍. 13hau

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018