Castle Medical Center

Hospital

Rate Castle Medical Center

Ratings for Castle Medical Center

Value

I could'nt say enough good things about Castle. They treated me like I was their only patient

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Value

Castle Medical Center has left an excellent impression on me. Everyone was very helpful, timely and had a very caring attitude. The hospital has advanced and offers many procedures. This is a hospital I would highly recommend. I was an orthopedic patient and I know of a friend who was treated in the cardiac service and I was impressed with all.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Value

My girlfriend had stayed in Castle Hospital and surgery there also and the care she received was horrible the nursing staff was almost nonexistent I had to help her out of bed to go the bathroom, to walk her down the hall and a number of other things that the nursing staff should have been doing. I'm not sure what kind of care that other people have recieved while staying at Castle Hospital but it's hard to believe that a place like that would still be in business attending to people in that manner it was frickin HORRIBLE !!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Value

great new facility and treated me very well, excellent staff and kind physician group

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Value

aloha: i had my left hip replaced by dr rasmuusen at their facility. my wife is a nurse on the big island. the care i received at Castle was simply exceptional. all the nursing staff were both professional and kind. i was in such great hands i didn't want to leave...but out the door i went so much the better for their fabulous care. sean gallagher, Hawaii Fire Dept.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Value

The service is outstanding from the time you pre-register to discharge. Patients are truly made to feel,that they are the #1 person for care. I live on Maui and came twice for two total knee replacements this year. Dr. Linda Rasmussen, has a protocol that keeps a patient pain free with minimum side effects.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Value

I have worked as an RN throughout California and Oahu and Maui. Castle Medical Center is by far the most excellent hospital. I was a patient there for 3 days for a MAKOplasty partial knee replacement procedure. The care was absolutely seamless. The unit was immaculate, quiet, and private, and modern. The nurses were all excellent in their caring and professionalism. The food was great. I am fortunate to have been a patient there. Thank you Castle Medical Center.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Doctors at Castle Medical Center

Dr. Francis D. Pien

Dr. Francis D. Pien

Latest Rating

He took care of my mom for many years, unfortunately (if you can call it that). She suffered through a condition that was entirely CURABLE but he did nothing for mor... Read more

Dr. Sarah Schutte

Dr. Sarah Schutte

Latest Rating

Dr. Schutte is a good doctor and very pleasant. I enjoyed having her as a gyno, but note she has left Hawaii.

Dr. Katherine S. Heinzen Jim

Dr. Katherine S. Heinzen Jim

1 review

Latest Rating

Dr. Heinzen was working in the ER. She was very condescending & spoke to me like a child. She made no effort to find the underlying cause of my pain ( an 8 out of 10... Read more

Dr. David J. Randell