Fairview Park Hospital

Hospital

Rate Fairview Park Hospital

Ratings for Fairview Park Hospital

Value

There is no need to rate this place. They are simply horrible. To send someone home with a shattered kneecap without an Orthopedist coming in to check. No excuses for the hospital or the Dr. I was sent by ambulance from another hospital to be seen by the Ortho dr and to have surgery. I had a comminuted displaced patella (shattered kneecap) in multiple pieces and after they were informed it was Workers Comp. their whole attitude changed and I was told that changed everything that there was nothing they could do for me before Monday. I was sent with a case/claim number from my Workers Comp Insurance Company but they refused to treat me. I was literally forced out the door. I was told I would go home in my car or they would send me home by ambulance. All the while I was begging them to call a dr in to operate on me. As i was being shoved from a stretcher into the backseat of my car I was crying and screaming in pain. I was sent home with no crutches nor pain medicine.and was told to call Dr. Peters office on monday to set up an appointment. Thats a joke! I have no respect for him, he showed me exactly what kind of person he was when he refused to come to the hospital that friday evening to see about me, but could tell them to send me home. When I finally got to a dr in another Orthopedic group he could not believe the way I had been treated nor that I had not been operated on. My advice to anyone who gets treated with neglect is to report them to the JOINT COMMISSION. We can only stop their behavior if we band together and report the poor service we are receiving. Everyone deserves to receive first class treatment.No one should have to suffer because of a facility refusing treatment. I only wished I had called in the News when I was treated the way I was. My husband should have recorded them shoving me in the car.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Value

Won't ever go here again! I have been told this place is called death view hospital. My husband has blown disks in his lumbar. And the doc assumed my husband was wanting pills (not even close) he just neesedneeded help with the pain. And they gave him toroidal and steroid shot. It didn't help and the nurse WAS rude wouldn't help my husband no more sent him home. Also this emergency facility likes to roll there eyes and shake there head at you. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Value

Rude E.R. staff. The wait was forever. The nurses could care less about the patients. After I left a friend told me to never go back that its called fairwell park or deathview park because it is so bad!!!!. The hospital is actually named Fairview Park but I understand how they came to calling it this. The staff do not act like they have a clue on what they are doing.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

Doctors at Fairview Park Hospital

Dr. Arunasree Pothuraja

Dr. Arunasree Pothuraja

Latest Rating

I really don't like to give negative feedback but, based on my experience, Dr Pothuraja was far less than satisfactory. She would not listen and was always very... Read more

Dr. Joseph E. Carruth

Dr. Joseph E. Carruth

1 review

Latest Rating

He is kinowedgeable and tries

Dr. Paul D. Lesko