Dr. Curtis E. Story Jr

Hospital

Rate Dr. Curtis E. Story Jr

Ratings for Dr. Curtis E. Story Jr

Value

Great doctor and staff. Dr. Story is a good listener and really cares about his patients. He spends as much time with you as is needed. I have been a patient of his for almost six years and can honestly say that I would never consider changing doctors. The staff is great to deal with also. They make you feel like family..I highly recommend Dr. Story

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Value

I am so grateful that I have found Dr Story. He listens intently, explains everything clearly, with a very friendly manner. He spends time with you . I have every confidence in Dr Story and trust him with my health.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Value

Dr. Story is caring, professional, wonderful bedside manner, compassionate, and I trust his opinion with my life. His staff is welcoming, friendly, caring and fabulous. We all get to a certain age and find ourselves looking for a great doctor. Dr. Story is a great doctor and I'm so lucky to have found him.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Value

Dr. Story is the best doctor I have seen. He is an excellent and caring doctor. His bedside manner is above and beyond. He is compassionate, he explains everything you need to know about your health, he is professional, he has no answering machine and is on call 24/7. His staff is wonderful and treat you like a family member. Their office is pristine. Dr. Story spends all the time you need answering every question and explaining every single question you have. I am very impressed and trust Dr. Story with my life. I have seen Dr. Story many times and he treats me like a family member. I wish every doctor had the same values as Dr. Story and they all can take a lesson about how to treat patients like human beings and not have dollar signs in their eyeballs! Thank you Dr. Story, Becca and Meghan for your outstanding commitment to my health care!!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Value

Fabulous caring, compassionate and professional Doctor and Staff. Dr. Story is such a wonderful doctor who spends his time explaining everything about your health. Doctor Story comes very highly recommended from his peers. His office staff is always friendly, caring, welcoming and treat you like a family member. Dr. Story is one of the few doctors who is on call 24/7. This world would be a better place with more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Value

I have been in this hospital and I had the best care from all staff. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Doctors at Dr. Curtis E. Story Jr

Dr. Curtis Story

Dr. Curtis Story

Exceptionally Helpful Badge

Latest Rating

I'd confirm the other comments about Dr. Story as being a caring doctor who listens to his patients concerns. Luckily I enjoy good health, so I haven't been to him ... Read more