Ocala Regional

Hospital

Rate Ocala Regional

Ratings for Ocala Regional

Value

Very impressed with the care I received from the staff

flag | Submitted July 18, 2019

Value

My care at Ocala Regional was excellent from the quick response on my arrival until I left a day later. Every care giver I met was kind, respectful, and extraordinarily competent. They were especially good to explain what was happening and to get my feedback. It was a very healing experience.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

Value

My experience at Ocala Reginal was the best. The nurses were very efficient, courteous and patient with me. The staff doctors were very informative and I highly recommend this facility.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2019

Value

Professional, friendly, and compassionate . From the time we checked in to the time we left the staff was very helpful.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

Value

This is the best hospital in Ocala it and it always has been much better than Monroe will ever be. I love this place it's beautiful it's clean the staff is is perfect you can ask for a better place to be.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Value

Terrible experince cleanlinessđź‘Ž Understaffed, rude fell, only trama hospital close

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Value

Recovery room was great but after I went up on floor worse care a person could get, If I had a real problem with my surgery I would of died

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Value

The worst experience of my life. Maybe it was the floor I was in or the nurse. No one listened . Suffered of horrible pain from back surgery. Ended up needing a "repair" surgery. Recuperating slowly but glad I'll never set foot in Ocala Regional.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Value

Always clean, fast, curteous and always professional .

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Doctors at Ocala Regional

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.