Kindred Hospital Ocala

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital Ocala

Ratings for Kindred Hospital Ocala

Value

The staff is wonderful, kind, thoughtful, and caring. The nurses and CNA’s are always smiling. They are quick to address any concerns. I have come a long way with the help of the rehab team. This has been a great experience. I don’t know where I would be without kindred and the wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2019

Value

Kindred Hospital helped me regain quality of life. Iris and the nursing staff was great! Respiratory was so good to me and catered to my needs. I feel like I would have been in bad shape if I wasn’t at kindred. The therapy staff Jackie and Ryan helped me get more mobility. Niema one of the CNA’s was so good to me. She showed me that she really cared about me. I’m so grateful for the kindred Ocala team.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

Value

I enjoyed Kindred Ocala. The rehab staff worked well together to get me moving again. The facility was nice and the new rehab gym was excellent. E. Rhone

flag | Submitted August 30, 2019

Value

I had a good experience at kindred. The rehab team and nursing staff was very nice.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2019

Value

The staff is is kind and caring and has taken excellent care of me during my hospitalization.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2019

Value

My spouse was at Kindred for cardiopulmonary failure and pneumonia treatment. The staff was attentive and caring. I would have several staff members give me hugs when I visited my husband. Troy and John provided excellent care for my husband and support to me and my daughter. Thank you Kindred.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2019

Value

My husband was at Kindred for respiratory failure and IV antibiotics. He is doing well and transferred to a rehab. The nurses and techs are wonderful at Kindred. I would like to recognize AnnMarie, Debbie, Michelle, Troy, and John for their excellent care.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2019

Value

My father went to Kindred with a track and IV antibiotic for infection. He was decannulated and his infection resolved. He will be going to a nursing home much more stable. Thanks to the Kindred staff especially the respiratory team.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2019

Value

Staff has been very good to me. Setup my food, washed me and comb my hair. Dee and Sandra takes time to talk to me which makes me feel at home. I will miss you all. Franklin

flag | Submitted April 9, 2019

Value

My son had great services here at Kindred Hospital Ocala. He had the best roommates that turned into friends. The case manager was very helpful. The food was good and they made sure he got plenty, it's always tough when you are away from home to get the foods you like and to get enough. They did a good job. Sharon

flag | Submitted April 5, 2019

Doctors at Kindred Hospital Ocala

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.