Viera Hospital

Hospital

Rate Viera Hospital

Ratings for Viera Hospital

Value

Staff was very empathetic and helpful when my aunt was admitted. She received good care but at the this (2017) time did not have a renal specialty so she had to be transferred to another hospital. We are happy to hear it is growing and will use this facility again.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

Value

The talk really loud about other patients and you can hear them. I have heard nasty language too. They don't seem to care about it or realize that they can be heard by everyone. The ER looks like they have no cleaning people.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Value

was referred there as they had the only radiology equipment for the procedure I needed. Place appears more like a hotel than a hospital. No problems with the facility nor the personnel other than long wait time.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Value

went to the ER . I fell and hurt my arm. They took xrays and said nothing was broken that I would probably be fine in a few days, but follow up with orthopedic Dr. So I went back to N.Y. and took the xrays to show the Dr. there. Dr. said he couldn't believe it. They must have taken xray of wrong arm , because I had a very bad break of humorous. Xray tech could not have known what she was doing. Needless to say won't be going back there ..

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Value

Been there for surgery, Not as clean as i expect it to be like the very first time i was there.,

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Value

Best in brevard county. Immaculatr. Immediate attention to your needs. Only hospital I go to.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Value

I went to ER which was professional except the Security Guard who was dressed like a soviet general. ER was ok but NEVER was seen by doctor only ER nurse. I was admitted to hospital and the nightmare begins. Botto-Line, I would never use this hospital again. Nurses are new maybe 12 months on the job, aids are worse and the doctor I would never recommend because she didn't listen!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Value

Best hospital I have EVER been in. Clean, excellent staff, caring and informative I can not say enough good things.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Value

The staff and facilities make this by far the best hospital I have been in.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

Value

Modern, clean. Staff very attentive, professional and concerned with patient comfort.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Doctors at Viera Hospital

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.