Viera Hospital

Hospital

Rate Viera Hospital

Ratings for Viera Hospital

Value

went to the ER . I fell and hurt my arm. They took xrays and said nothing was broken that I would probably be fine in a few days, but follow up with orthopedic Dr. So I went back to N.Y. and took the xrays to show the Dr. there. Dr. said he couldn't believe it. They must have taken xray of wrong arm , because I had a very bad break of humorous. Xray tech could not have known what she was doing. Needless to say won't be going back there ..

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Value

Been there for surgery, Not as clean as i expect it to be like the very first time i was there.,

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Value

Best in brevard county. Immaculatr. Immediate attention to your needs. Only hospital I go to.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Value

I went to ER which was professional except the Security Guard who was dressed like a soviet general. ER was ok but NEVER was seen by doctor only ER nurse. I was admitted to hospital and the nightmare begins. Botto-Line, I would never use this hospital again. Nurses are new maybe 12 months on the job, aids are worse and the doctor I would never recommend because she didn't listen!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Value

Best hospital I have EVER been in. Clean, excellent staff, caring and informative I can not say enough good things.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Value

The staff and facilities make this by far the best hospital I have been in.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

Value

Modern, clean. Staff very attentive, professional and concerned with patient comfort.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Value

I went into viera emergency room 2/12 after abad fall ,my head was opened wide open two black eyes fractured left arm ribs killing me rt knee blak and blue they never washed te wound on my head I also told them my rt breast was black with a lump on it did they even look at it no they told me to put on a robe so they could xray my ribs. then put a temp cast on my left arm. referrered me to a orthopedic surgeon who also just xrayed my ribs handed me 150 oxycodone and sent me home, BOTH OF THESE DRS WERE INFORMED I HAD BREAST IMPLANTS I WAS IN SO MUCH PAIN IT WAS UNBELIEVABLE # MOS INEVER MOVED FROM MY COUCH> BOTH IMPLANTS HAD RUPTURED AND NIETHER OF THESE IDIOTS BOTHERED TO LOOK> NOW I HAVE TO PAY OVER 14,000 TO A PLASTIC SURGEON BECAUSE OF VIERA HOPITAL DO NOT USE THIS FACILITY >I ALSO SHOULD INFORM U THEY THOLD MY 82 YEAR OLD MOTHER THREE YEARS AGO SHE HAD A SPRAINED ANKLE< WELL SHE DROVE 7AND A HALF HOURS FROM MELBOURNE BACK TO ALABEMA TO FIND OUT HER ANKLE WAS BROKEN< SO IF YOU WANT TO LIVE DONT GO TO VIERA ER IT MAY BE PRETTY BUT THIER STAFF IS THE PITS

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

Value

I have only been to the Emergency center and must say it was top notch. No wait full service by techs, nurses and doctor. I may have picked a time when little was going on but still i was treated extremely well and my reasons for the visit were addressed immediately with proper protocol.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Value

Had to bring my son to Viera, being new to the area, the Emergency room Physician made us comfortable with the plan of care and advised us of the Specialists they were calling in to assist with my sons problem. Being new, we can only say Viera Hospital is a wonderful place to go if you are not well. The staff and Dr.'s and Nurses were excellent and the overrall experience went from frightening to pleasurable as far as my son, he recovered and met a wonderful Dr. that is now his Primary. Don't be fearful if you arenew to the area Viera gives the quality of service you need.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Doctors at Viera Hospital

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.