Holmes Regional Hospital

Hospital

Rate Holmes Regional Hospital

Ratings for Holmes Regional Hospital

Value

staff is great, maternity and birth suites are the best in melbourne.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Value

ER was quick to get tests done but slow in moving patient into a room when it was decided he needed to stay for observation. Room on the 5th floor was not clean and bathroom toilet and tub were dirty/stained.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Value

I had back surgery on Sept. 9, 2015, this hospital and there staff was awesome. From house keeping, cnas, nurses, kitchen staff. To all the workers on the 6th floor room 620, thanks for your kindness, you rock.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Value

I have used Holmes often. Holmes is the Cadillac or Mercedes for health care in Brevard Cy and has the most qualified MDs serving.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Value

Horrible place would never go there again very uncaring

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

Value

Holmes Regional is the best in our area. 2013 I have been in on a emergency basis, as well as doctor admitted. My son was in on a heart emergency and was admitted also with great care and quality. My husband was admitted thru emergency in 2014...also with awesome care.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Value

My father had emergency brain surgery after arriving in ER with stroke symptoms. He was in neuro intensive care for 3 days and on neuro floor for 2. I have no complaints at all. Every person, from the gentleman who helped us find the ER, to the social worker who helped set up rehab was caring, professional, dedicated, and helpful. The intensive care nurses were phenomonal. This was the best experience I've had in any hospital, including Yale/New Haven.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Value

Horrible! If you want to be surrounded by insensitive people who only want to point fingers and blame others for a mistake that they clearly made, and instead of apologizing and recgonizing that they had made an error they send this family on a wild chase looking for answers and only when a news investigatior is asked to help, then the hospital wants to show some respect and concern for the family. Really such a shame that a hospital acts this way! http://m.wftv.com/videos/news/9-investigates-after-wedding-ring-goes-missing/vC6jwh/

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Value

Have always received quality care. They have saved my life more than once.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Value

Be very careful if you go to this hospital. There are other hospitals in the area that have much nicer staff and facilities. They will force you to use their hospital doctors and it cost me dearly so I wanted to warn others. Just be informed and be on your guard if you end up at Holmes.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Doctors at Holmes Regional Hospital

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.