NORTHWEST MEDICAL CENTER

Hospital

Rate NORTHWEST MEDICAL CENTER

Ratings for NORTHWEST MEDICAL CENTER

Value

northwest arranged to have my husband transported to another hospital although he was still quite ill. The ambulance came at 8:07. My husband never showed up at the new hospital. Although we make many calls to northwest to see where they sent my husband, they did nothing. In fact the put us on hold and never returned. I should have called the police, but I could not believe northwest would do nothing. They have since only said they would look into the matter. They were to blame for not calling the ambulance service to see where my husband was.They were to blame for showing a complete indifference. If my husband didn't have family, I don't know what would have happened.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Value

Horrible hospital, dr Font was an a..,,.e she doesn't care about kids and calls her self a pediatrician, she is for sure in the wrong business , she will bring this hospital down.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Value

I was at the ER for over 3 hours no one ever looks at me or pay any attention to me up until my family come i was explaining to them and they go talk to the nurse on charge thats the time they wanted to offer me help with my experience at this hospital i will not wanted to go back again there or recommende to any friends or relative

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Value

BEST HOSPITAL! ICU HAS THE BEST NURSES!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012