Leesburg Regional Medical Center

Hospital

Rate Leesburg Regional Medical Center

Ratings for Leesburg Regional Medical Center

Value

My daughter had a baby there & had no call button.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2019

Value

Seems like days to get discharged, way too long no one can give you a definite answer

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Value

My mother was in for a pelvic fracture,the staff treated her like royalty and medical care was excellent..

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Value

ER staff very rude and doctors Don't care about out comes. Pay your copayment here are some pills and get out.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

Value

Extremely rude, uncaring attitude of ER staff. My 85 year old father had to wait 55 minutes for pain/nausea meds. He was in extreme pain & vomiting; pain of 8/10. I would avoid this ER.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

Value

very good servlce,explained medications every time. Answered medical questions satisfactorily. Bright and cheerful staff, that trled to please in all ways and to make your stay as comfortable as possible.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Doctors at Leesburg Regional Medical Center

Dr. Samuel Bundz

Dr. Samuel Bundz

Latest Rating

Vanderbilt grad, family man, active in theCross, great staff. Excellent surgeon!! Dr. Bundz has operated on me and my husband, very successfully. Dr. Bundz has 5 sta... Read more

Dr. Sridhar Pinnamaneni

Dr. Sridhar Pinnamaneni

Latest Rating

Thank you so much for your kindness today. Have my referral with Dr. Freeman is next Tuesday at 2:30 p.m. I appreciate your quick response to my request.

Dr. Jeffrey M. Kerina

Dr. Jeffrey M. Kerina

Latest Rating

I believe that Dr Kerina is the best knee orthopedic Surgeon in Lake County.

Dr. John A. Cowin

Dr. John A. Cowin

Latest Rating

Dr Cowin has operated on my shoulder and on my husbands shoulder. We have never had a problem with anything he has done. He is an excellent Doctor and has a great pe... Read more

Dr. Sheila M. Torres

Dr. Sheila M. Torres

Latest Rating

Great doctor--very caring and at the same time--very brilliant!

Dr. Marc S. Schwartzberg

Dr. Marc S. Schwartzberg

Latest Rating

I found this doctor very cold and arrogant. I heard he was good, but he has a terrible bed-side manner. I would not recommend him.

Dr. Hector L. Garcia

Dr. Hector L. Garcia

Latest Rating

Look else where, he does not look out for the patients

Dr. Jorge E. Torres

Dr. Jorge E. Torres

1 review

Latest Rating

He is a good Dr. always friendly and knows his stuff.

Dr. Gregorio A. Cisneros

Dr. Gregorio A. Cisneros

Latest Rating

This doctor has a very bad temper! After seeing his display of anger twice, we changed doctors and wish we had done it sooner!

Dr. Phillip M. Dascher

Dr. Phillip M. Dascher

1 review

Latest Rating

Not happy with him. I was told I have cancer but it was not but he cut other place that i was not told he was going to do and am having problems from it.