Kindred Hospital-Hollywood

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital-Hollywood

Ratings for Kindred Hospital-Hollywood

Value

As said before one of the problems with the hospital is communication. They dont approach or talk to patients unless they are nagged. The place is NOT clean. More than half of the patients get C diff and the waiting rooms are filthy. How can they present themselves to guests that way and how can the state keep them open. I guess you get what you pay for. On the plus side, ICU staff is great but the problem is once patient is in ICU it is too late.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

Value

This may be a good hospital but the main problem is communication is not one of their best skills. You will never find anyone who give you information. The doctors do not keep you updated on your love ones condition the case managment staff has a lot to be desired. If you can stay away from this hospital in Hollywood and go to the other one in Fort Laurdale. I am soo soo sorry l am using this hospital for my loved one. I can;t hardly wait till l can get him the hell out of this place. Because of their lack of service it over covers any medical good they do. in one month my loved one was visited by 32 doctors who billed the insurance company. What is wrong with this picture.?

flag | Submitted July 3, 2011

Doctors at Kindred Hospital-Hollywood

Dr. Todd J. Minars

Dr. Todd J. Minars

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge

Latest Rating

i have been drtodd minars patient for five years now and i would have to say that he and the other doctors in his office are the finest in south florida never a hass... Read more

Dr. David B. Ross

Dr. David B. Ross

No Bueno!!!šŸ˜ He has students helping with the patients

Dr. Richard B. Edison

Dr. Richard B. Edison

1 review

Latest Rating

My procedure was much easier than I expected and my results are superior to anything I dreamed possible. Thank you!

Dr. Joel A. Schneider