Kindred Hospital North Florida

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital North Florida

Ratings for Kindred Hospital North Florida

Value

HORRIBLE FACILITY AND STAFF, DO NOT PUT A LOVED ONE HERE This facility is very mismanaged, nurses very slow to respond to patient room after being called, management does not care or address issues when raised. The problems with this facility start at the very top with poor management and lack of concern over the delays in patient care, and general malaise on the part of the staff. Nurses are rude and do not respond to patients on a timely basis. Patients feel helpless here. Put yourself in your loved ones shoes and STAY AWAY IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR LOVED ONES. THIS FACILITY DOES NOT EVEN DESERVE A SINGLE STAR.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2019

Value

Love them and Kindred Home Healthcare Nurses who care for my mother.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

Value

My before and now is a huge difference. Thanks so much for the care and work you all have shown me. Not only did you all provide care but you all taught me how to take care of myself and accept nothing less in care. You all were also my therapists. Listening to me in moments of self doubt and worry but also encouraging me to continue forward, believe, and trust the process. I can never say it enough but thank you! MR

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

Value

The staff were always on top of my care. Never had to wait for anything, they were very good with my care. The hospital was clean and orderly.

Value

I was very pleased with my wife's care at kindred. Bathe staff took wonderful care of her and I'm very grateful for their compassion.

Value

Excellent hospital and staff who really care about their patients. The food was great.

Value

Most Everyone here has been very nice and friendly. The care has been as good as a main large facility. Most of the staff was very helpful and informative. Thank you to everyone took care of me... Especially the wound care nurses.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Value

I felt in a good mood here and happy. Everyone took great care of me.

Submitted November 30, 2017

Value

I'm so thankful for the hard working staff at kindred. They handled my care with respect.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Value

My husbands stay was very good. My husband and I are both grateful.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
1 review

Latest Rating

He is part of Dr. Zanchi's group of doctors and is very knowledgeable in my care and problems.