St. Anthony's Hospital

Hospital

Rate St. Anthony's Hospital

Ratings for St. Anthony's Hospital

Value

I went to St. Anthony's Emergency Room for an urgent matter after being sent there by my surgeon. It took them FOUR hours to administer an MRI. They parked me in a room and forgot about me. I would hit the nurse button and no one would come. I took off my heart monitor, it flatlined, and still no one came. I could have been dead in that room for all they knew. I will never go back there.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

Value

Senior Care Clinic is efficient, attentive and relaxing. I have confidence in the medical care team at the Senior Outpatient Clinic. Medical services seem to be billed at a higher rate than other providers and/or facilities as Medicare and Medicare Supplemental insurances don't cover all costs of clinic visits and services. Be aware of the generally higher costs before you seek treatment!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Value

St Anthony's has cost me a fortune. I guess they need to pay for that new hospital. It cost me over $5000 to find out that I needed to take a couple of Advil. Now I'm being hounded by Lawyers because of there super-aggressive collections department, which is now trying to put a lean on my house and charge me for legal fees. They told me at the hospital that they would work with me, but that was not true. I have paid off all but $1700 of the bill then they switched creditors and asked for the entire balance when I was making payments of $260 a month. No w there taking me to court and adding on hundreds of dollars for legal fees. I payed them the $1700 dollars plus interest and they are still taking me to court for the legal fees. If you don't have plenty of money or great health insurance don't go to this hospital.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Doctors at St. Anthony's Hospital

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.