Kindred Hospital Aurora

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital Aurora

Ratings for Kindred Hospital Aurora

Value

Overall the service and the care and guidance was excellent. They were really nice with their care and when I asked for things. They wouldn’t leave me in the dark, right away they would do what I needed to be done. I would recommend this hospital for all they’ve done. This discharge and getting me everything I need has been really good as well. On a scale of 1-10, this place is a 10.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2019

Value

When I returned to the acute hospital, I was so ready to come back to Kindred Aurora. They aren't robots here, they have so much personality. The days go by just fine, it isn't mentally dragging you down. You know it's a hospital but it doesn't feel like a hospital. The staff is so friendly, I just love them. Kerri is one of the smartest people. Dawn, she is like my sister. Jen is just the sweetest thing. And Joey is the funniest, he has me cracking up.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2019

Value

I have absolutely loved my stay at Kindred Hospital! When I came in I was recovery from sepsis brought on by Pancreatitis which left me with a trach, on a vent and for the most part immobile. I was scared and confused but the staff always assured me I was in safe hands! Joey is an incredible RN with a personality that makes you feel like you’re visiting with a friend and not stuck in a hospital. Pepper and Dawn are respiratory therapists that relieved all my anxieties so I could breathe on my own again. Tabitha, Veronica, Gina, and Starlett are the most helpful and kind CNAs I could have by my bedside! PT and OT have made such a effort to make sure I was equipped to get back home, thank you so much Matt, Kim and Kathrine. I cannot thank the staff of Kindred enough for their help in my recovery. I have gained so much independence and strength and feel prepared to take on the next chapter of my life. Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2019

Value

The staff was wonderful. The nurses and CNAs were always smiling and helpful. It could be embarrassing when I needed to be cleaned up, but the staff made it like no big deal. Jackie, Glenda and Rachel were insanely wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2019

Value

I would like to express my gratitude and say thank you to this people for doing such a great job by taken care of my dad. He did passed today in peace and comfort.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2019

Value

Our goals were met while here at Kindred Aurora. The staff were professional. My mother’s trach was removed & her brain was stimulated. She got out of bed & was changed regularly. Any hiccups were resolved and overall I think you guys did a wonderful job.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2019

Value

Whoever is doing their hiring has done a great job. I've connected with their staff on a level beyond caring for me. Their staff is 150%. In what can be an embarrassing situation of being in the hospital, they take the pressure off. Danica, Tabitha, Stalett, Betty & Aimee - thank you! Kayla, you've been so helpful. The dedication to their job is just amazing.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2019

Value

I was first taken to the ICU after I began having trouble breathing and began vomiting blood. I then came to Kindred Aurora and it has been excellent! The staff always answer my calls and are kind when caring for me even when I make messes. The food is plentiful - they have pizza and spaghetti and meatballs. The physical therapists were great and came back for extra therapy after I missed a day I wasn’t feeling well. The respiratory care has been wonderful. I’m glad I came to Kindred Aurora to further my care. I would recommend this facility to others.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2019

Value

I have Asthma, C.O.P.D., Emphysema - a lot of lung issues. Tammy, RT has always been willing to work the nurses and doctors to make sure that I'm receiving the best possible care. Tish, RN stays focused and is always kind. This job is not for everyone, but she gives me her best everyday. Tabitha, CNA always goes the extra mile to give me her best and she is very non-judgementL. Deneka, CNA has always leaves me with a smile and a laugh

flag | Submitted June 17, 2019

Value

Feeling comfortable with all the staff made the biggest difference. The care here is wonderful. It’s comfortable. The rooms are very nice, everything is kept clean. The staff is prompt, educated and polite. I’m glad I have had my stay here at Kindred Aurora. They have made a difference for me. They have helped me get to where I need to be.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

Doctors at Kindred Hospital Aurora

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.