Natividad

Hospital

Rate Natividad

Ratings for Natividad

Value

The wait in the Emergency waiting room is LLLLOOOONNNNNGGGGG. Then the wait when you get to Emergency Department is long. Sometimes you are on a chair in the hallway waiting. They are so busy. But when you are seen the doctors are really really caring and good and even knowing that you can't or won't pay your bill doesn't stop them from doing a good job. Most of us patients only have MediCAL insurance or no insurance , so the hospital is always real busy cause they take anyone, but the doctors really do seem to care. They have a great trauma center and are even busier cause of it, but it is great we finally have it in Monterey County. They have a Crisis Team that handles psychiatric patients and that team is crackerjack. The ER Doctors work really well with the specialist doctors that respond to the traumas, and the docs they work well with the Crisis Team too. I've been there cause I sliced my hand open with a bagel knife, and they stitched me up and there is no scar. I had to take my cousin in because he was having bad depression and I met with the Crisis Team and they treated us real good. Took the time to talk to me about my cousin, and to ask me questions, and they even gave my cousin juice and milk, and a sandwich cause he was hungry. Trauma, Doctors, and Crisis Team make this hospital tops.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Value

The Trauma staff is awesome. Finally the Central Coast has a level 2 trauma center

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Doctors at Natividad

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.